Some questions about destruction of components

2w4y

I have some Questions.  Maybe someone likes to answer.

1. Can you shoot with a rifle (caliber?), through a wooden wall with corrugated iron?

2. How many satchel charges are needed, to destroy a corrugated iron wall, cinder wall, cinder door.

3. Is it right that you need 6 satchel charge to destroy a lockbox? ( i think i read it in this forum, but cant find it with the search )

4. Are the items in the Tipi safe now after server restart? ( for 1 month i build one. after restart all the items are gone...)

Sorry for bad english....bla,bla........ Antworten auch auf deutsch willkommen :-)

1. Through corrigated yes, cinder no. Destroy both yes - all pieces work on hit damage. Depending on the tool doing the job is how much damage per hit. 

2. YouTube has tons of videos on this, if you can't find them, go into the editor and give it a shot. A lot of times it has to do with placement. Where you place the explosive in order to damage the piece. (example would be 2 explosives in center take down 1 corrugated wall. not in building.)

3. Check out YouTube for this - currently, i couldn't get a lockbox to be destroyed by satchels, there is an easy way though... you will need to research it.

4. All storage items are safe after restart. IF one does despawn, a) hasn't be accessed in 7 days b) if in map building, loot was trying to spawn in and chance of storage device on top of this loot (example file cabinet) will cause storage device to despawn. Will return after restart. 

Hope this helps a bit. 

1. SATCHEL CHARGE will take down a building that is inbuilt to the map and remove a couple of cinder walls if it's player built. It will take many EXPLOSIVE CHARGES  to remove a cinder wall/player built item.

3. A 7.62 LMG with about 2 x 150 round ammo boxes will destroy a lock box. I'm sure you know which LMG I'm talking about. try it.