EPDs Mega Release Thread (Update 27.01 AI Sites + NWAF Trader)

EPD

Bump.... all players get banned when the nwaf trader MARKER is enabled.  Help, pretty please.

Not sure if it is so hard, maybe just try change the thing that is kicking your players to smth else?

change:

_NWAF = createMarker ["NWAF", [4107.6406, 10856.059, 0]];

_NWAF setMarkerText " NWAF Air Trader";

_NWAF setMarkerType "mil_dot";

_NWAF setMarkerColor "ColorGreen";

_NWAF setMarkerBrush "Solid";

NWAF = _NWAF ;

to maybe smth like this?

_IShouldReadOnGoogleWhatAVarIs = createMarker ["IShouldReadOnGoogleWhatAVarIs", [4107.6406, 10856.059, 0]];

_IShouldReadOnGoogleWhatAVarIs = setMarkerText " NWAF Air Trader";

_IShouldReadOnGoogleWhatAVarIs = setMarkerType "mil_dot";

_IShouldReadOnGoogleWhatAVarIs = setMarkerColor "ColorGreen";

_IShouldReadOnGoogleWhatAVarIs = setMarkerBrush "Solid";

IShouldReadOnGoogleWhatAVarIs = _IShouldReadOnGoogleWhatAVarIs;

EPD, any ideas on why players get banned when nwaf trader markers are active? Once I remove it, all is ok. Traders work fine without the marker. Disregard the other idiot who replied.

My mistake, same name for Var and marker itself, try that one:

_NWAFtrader = createMarker ["NWAFAir", [4107.6406, 10856.059, 0]];
_NWAFtrader setMarkerText " NWAF Air Trader";
_NWAFtrader setMarkerType "mil_dot";
_NWAFtrader setMarkerColor "ColorGreen";
_NWAFtrader setMarkerBrush "Solid";
NWAFtrader = _NWAFtrader;

I know this may be a dumb question but where do I put the code in for the AI in the Prison and Construction addons?

Sqf works same as any additional building, just place it in buildings and execute it like any other addon / trader city, look at first post Install section.

I order to have AI static guns and AI troops running around you need to have either Wicked AI (WAI) or Wicked AI 2 (WAI2) installed, after that just place code for AI into static mission settings of WAI and be sure to have it enabled, especially in WAI2 , its turned off by default.

I wont explain how to install WAI, but If more will ask for it i will add short guide how to install static code and make sure it will run.

So, 2.3k views and only 1 guy said thanks? Not many good queenslanders here I suppose.

EPD, thank you very much for releasing these. You obviously spent lots of your valuable time creating these, you've done a fantastic job.

I recently added both the prison and construction site, using WAI, and they're great. A real challenge.

Well done!

Hey EPD, got a problem.

Added Staroye and Lopatino traders and people are seeing these nightmare inducing monstrosities: HB3RjjC.png

Yup every trader in Lopatino and Staroye is cloned. Server has Zupa's coin system. Ideas?

It seems like you called SQF twice somewhere. Its not only trader that is "doubled", i bet if you will use admin tools to delete one of the buildings in trader - you will have to do it twice.

Check your init files, if it won't work out you can contact me on skype.

It seems like you called SQF twice somewhere. Its not only trader that is "doubled", i bet if you will use admin tools to delete one of the buildings in trader - you will have to do it twice.

Check your init files, if it won't work out you can contact me on skype.

D'oh. Knew it was something simple. I was autopiloting when adding these so I added a the execution.sqf line to server_monitor.sqf and prompty forgot it. Oops.

So, 2.3k views and only 1 guy said thanks? Not many good queenslanders here I suppose.

EPD, thank you very much for releasing these. You obviously spent lots of your valuable time creating these, you've done a fantastic job.

I recently added both the prison and construction site, using WAI, and they're great. A real challenge.

Well done!

I am a good Queenslander but I haven't downloaded anything from this thread. Been waiting for the Napf rail system to pop up actually :)

Well done!

More like thank you for releasing things that people have paid you for in the past :)

• 2 weeks later...

12cwHvx.jpg

AI STATIC CHERNARUS: Construction Site

Top: 013 Side: 028

One of many AI static missions I have created for dayz servers, Construction site is located far North East part of map and by completing it you can get construction materials as a reward.

AIContruction.sqf start as any of other custom place sqf.

ConstructionCrate put into "crates" folder in your buildings folder

O5geCVt.jpg

Marker:

_Contruction = createMarker ["ContructionCamp", [1382.1833, 12527.856]];
_Contruction setMarkerText " AI Construction Site";
_Contruction setMarkerType "Dot";
_Contruction setMarkerBrush "Solid";
_Contruction setMarkerSize [0.8, 0.8];
Contruction = _Contruction;

WAI 2 static setup:

// Construction
[[1472, 12537,0.001],4,"hard","Random",3,"none","GUE_Soldier_Sab","Random","Bandit"] call spawn_group;
[[1331, 12485,0.001],4,"hard","Random",3,"none","GUE_Soldier_Sab","Random","Bandit"] call spawn_group;
[[1424, 12472,0.001],4,"hard","Random",3,"none","GUE_Soldier_Sab","Random","Bandit"] call spawn_group;
[[[1356.66,12494.9,3.65],[1359.9459, 12532.396, 4.35043],[1366.6877, 12517.218, -0.055966262],[1380.8385, 12553.244, 7.7632465],[1386.1068, 12497.722, 11.530006],[1421.0057, 12525.689, 13.765746]],
"KORD_high_TK_EP1","hard","GUE_Soldier_Sab","Bandit","Random",2,"","Random"] call spawn_static;

WAI (old) static setup:

// Construction
[[1472, 12537,0.001],4,1,"Random",4,"","GUE_Soldier_Sab","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[1331, 12485,0.001],4,1,"Random",4,"","GUE_Soldier_Sab","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[1424, 12472,0.001],4,1,"Random",4,"","GUE_Soldier_Sab","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[[3050.7842, 10881.893, 13.765746],[3015.981, 10853.813, 12.447275],[3010.5227, 10909.313, 7.7632465],
[2996.4946, 10873.238, 0.56721449],[2989.7017, 10888.398, 3.8481393]],
"M2StaticMG",0.5,"GUE_Soldier_Sab",1,2,"","Random"] call spawn_static;

nice mission but who we put the WAI codes inside?

• 2 weeks later...

For the construction mission, I tried to add the gold briefcase, but it does not spawn. I also have increased the amount of material. Any ideas why the gold does not spawn? I want 10 briefs (any number, really, if there is a number limit somewhere in the code. Tks for any help.

-----------------------------------------

_box addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemToolbox", 1];
_box addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemBriefcase100oz", 10];
_box addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemEtool", 1];

If you want to add launchers to all missions then go to WAI/compile/spawn_group.sqf and find the line:

//if (_launcher == "Random") exitWith { _launcher = (ai_launchers_AT + ai_launchers_AA) call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; };

and remove //

then save file, restart

or if you want to add them to custom missions then add a group of AIs like this:

example with RPG for WAI 2 ver.

spawn position, number of units, skill level, weapon, number of mags, backpack (leave "" for Random), skin, gear, Hero or Bandit

[[1422,12470,0.001],4,"Random","RPG7V",4,"","Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","Random","Bandit"] call spawn_group;

So I can replace:

[[1424, 12472,0.001],4,"hard","Random",3,"none","GUE_Soldier_Sab","Random","Bandit"] call spawn_group;

with:

[[1422,12470,0.001],4,"Random","RPG7V",4,"","Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","Random","Bandit"] call spawn_group;  

Wow. Brilliant. Thanks again for your help!!! I understand the gps issues.

Any idea why these would completely break my traders? Tried adding lopatino traders and it breaks every trader on the server because they dont have a trader menu option when you look at them. Remove this and they work fine. Odd. Ive changed all the AI to match existing traders so I dont have to add more into the my server_traders.sqf

EDIT- I think I made a mistake in my variables.sqf somewhere for something unrelated thats breaking scroll wheel actions in general. Gonna test it out and report back

Yep I made a mistake in my variables.sqf that broke scroll wheel actions. All is well and this works fine. Great addition, I only wish the sqf wasnt in vehicles and not bldobjects or whatever. I need to customize this a bit further because my server is militarized and I need to wrap concrete tank traps around the area and move the helipad out further and i can't convert this to beidi since they're not vehicles. So I'll have to spend some time converting it using a little notepad++ magic.

EDP these scripts are awesome thanks a lot man! I don't really know anything about scripting but was able to create the buildings file, add the scripts I want, and execute them. Problem Im having is that the traders are cloned, as a previous person had happen. How do I fix this?? I added one execute command for each trader in my init.sqf, is that wrong?

Thanks again!