Fulcrum Mission System v2.1a

horbin

Horbin,

as I sayd, now it works great.

But I have another problem by the above changes:

Now the Vehicles from LandPatrol (Convoy) and HelpHelo will not despawn, as they should.

I have undo the changes of the codes, then it is ok and the vehicles despawn after the end of the mission.

Do you have an idea, how to fix that?

Edit: Now I have only commented out line 152 in RemoveDecayObjects.sqf. Line 51 seems to effect the vehicle despawning. Now it's ok :)

Hi Horbin, 

I have noticed on this latest version that the HC CPS drops over time down into single figures while the FPS stays up at 50, I'm guessing it's something to do with mission clean up as it seems to drop lower and lower every 30 minutes. By the end of the 4 hour restart cycle the CPS on the HC is less than 10CPS.

Prior to this the FPS/CPS on the HC pretty much sticks at 50 apart from when the town raid mission spawns when it drops to about 35CPS while the AI spawns.

Here is a copy of the server log/hc log and the FuMS.pbo I have been testing:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6meuxphh61lwcz6/FuMS%20Issues.rar?dl=0

cheers :)

I'm having issues getting it to run, as far as I know the HC is working, I see it connecting and just sitting in the slot, but no missions or admin mennu or anything beyond vanilla epoch are starting/showing up. This is my first arma server so I think I might have jumped into the deep end on this lol. 

Server 2012 VM is running the a3 server and hc. Steam/Public can see my server and join no problem. any idea where I should look?

edit: I guess it's not supposed to take a slot, so after rebooting the HC it still connects and FuMS doesn't appear to be working still. 

HC died again.

Now, I put him manual (by porting) in our safe Zone. I hope, this will help.

Can this help?:

init="this enableSimulation false; this allowDamage false";

changin in:

init="player enableSimulation false; player allowDamage false";

Second Coming,

FuMS currently only integrates into Epoch with respect to vehicle preservation and crypto.  It may just work with other mods, but some errors will get generated in the .rpt.  I would like to make FuMS usable across other mods, just need to find the time to condition statement up the parts of the code that rely on Epoch variables.

Second Coming,

FuMS currently only integrates into Epoch with respect to vehicle preservation and crypto.  It may just work with other mods, but some errors will get generated in the .rpt.  I would like to make FuMS usable across other mods, just need to find the time to condition statement up the parts of the code that rely on Epoch variables.

I'll try it as soon as it's released (supposed to be today sometime) and let you know :)

Hey Horbin,

I've ran into an issue and it's boggling me. I've used this same exact update for a month now and didn't have any issues, but this time, I load into the server and it keeps on failing to load because a file called "BaseServerData.sqf" is missing. I've checked your github and the file doesn't exist there as well. I even checked back to previous versions of fuMS to see if it's ever existed and I cannot find this file. 

Just to make sure, I've downloaded the entire pack from github and did a fresh install and it's still failing to load. Can you help?

Thank you

Hi,

my solution for the Moment (I hope):

init.sqf:

if !(hasInterface or isServer) then{[] execVM "HC\Hunger.sqf";};

Hunger.sqf:

uisleep 300;
while {true} do
{
EPOCH_playerHunger = 5000;
EPOCH_playerThirst = 2500;
uisleep 1800;
};

This solutions works for me! So I think you have to put something like this in the next Versions of FUMS.

BTW:

I become a lot of feedback, that our Missions are really great and unique.

That is also your credit and I think I have to told you!

Best thanks again for this great mission system!

Hey second_coming, hey horbin,

have you aready tested it with Exile?

I have tested, but it doesn't work for me.

At first, the HC was always been kicked by infistar for beeing invisible.

For testing, I have deleted the kick command direct in the EXILE_AH.sqf

Then the HC connect and get in the HC slot, but he stays invisible on the spawn island (not on the defined position at the Epoch Spawnbox). I can only see him with Infistar Mapicons.

The Missions come up (within buildings), but ends instant with "success". The HC do not spawn the AI's (because he is not full in the game???)

I have also tried "Run Fums missions on the main server" and also tried without Infistar -> The same... Invisible HC on the Island, missions comes up without AI's and ends instant.

Any idea, how to get the HC in the game? I think it have to do with the parachute spawn system.

Edited by He-Man

Okay,

My mission.sqm looks as followed:

class Groups
 {
  items = 2;
  class Item0
  {
            side="LOGIC";
            class Vehicles
            {
                items=1;