Fulcrum Mission System v2.1a

horbin

Had no problems running fums on 2nd HC, it connects 5mins after the first then starts up the missions :)

He is referring to trying to get A3EAI to connect on the 2nd HC.

if you have one you have two easy, and if you have two, you have a spare 10 waiting for stress tests

Nice update!

I've got this running on a Overpoch Warzone server and it works great. 

Added @masvehicles to the convoy missions and it's sweet!

Just a quick question...

I'd like player to keep the mission vehicles and be able to sell them at traders. I've already add them to my pricing.cfg. However I still can't sell them and they are not saved to the DB.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks.

M.

Sorry Tobias, I just got up. Long nite....

second coming is right on the money with delayed start of 2nd HC.

Let Fums connect first as I mentioned.

It's all in the restart.bat is where I think is your needed change

I have just one HC running both now, it works really well, still getting 50fps/cps on the HC with around 60 ai on the map at the moment

lowrey,

see below from BaseServer.sqf

[ // Loot Defaults

20, // number of minutes after mission completion before deleting a loot box.
		// NOTE: This is not based on when the box is spawned, but WHEN the mission completes!
		[  // SMOKE BOX Options
            true, // true= smoke created with box for ease of location.
            100,  // proximity character has to get to box before smokes start. 0=unlimited
            ["Red","White","Blue"],  // colors of smoke
             1     // Duration, in minutes, smoke lasts once triggered.
          ],
		true,  // vehicles occupied by players persist through server reset and are sellable!
		// List of box types used by "Random" in LootData and GlobalLootData files.
		["B_supplyCrate_F","O_supplyCrate_F","I_supplyCrate_F","CargoNet_01_box_F"],
		// List of vehicles prohibited to use by players. This list allows them to be on the map for AI use
		// but will prevent players from entering the vehicle.
		["I_UGV_01_rcws_F","B_G_Offroad_01_armed_F"],
          true  //VehicleAmmoFlag true= sets vehicle ammo to zero when an AI vehicle is 1st occupied by a player.
	]

true, // vehicles occupied by players persist through server reset and are sellable!

If this is set 'true' the vehicles should be sellable and persist once a player enters the vehicle.  If this is not the case, something may have changed, and until now, no one else has hit me on the head about it.

If it is not working, let me know! I will check it today after work too.

Hi Horbin, thanks for the awesome support of your mission dude, it is really the best and most fleshed out there is. 

One question though, would I need to configure anything for Chernarus or would all of the themes just run as expected?

Hi horbin,

Found something in my server's RPT file.

Error in expression <VariableClient "FuMS_HCNames";
}foreach FuMS_AdminIDs;

>
 8:03:06   Error position: <FuMS_AdminIDs;

>
 8:03:06   Error Undefined variable in expression: fums_adminids
 8:03:06 File FuMS\Functions\InitHeadlessClient.sqf, line 95

I have not edited the InitHeadlessClient.sqf file at all.

I did disable the Admin menu in the BaseServer.sqf file.

uMS_ServerData =
[
    [ // Map Definition and FuMS configuration
       false, // Enable FuMS missions to run on the main server.
           // NOTE: setting to 'true' may drasticly impact server performance.
       "testpath",                 // MySQL support testing
		false,				//Enable AdminControls! See Docs\AdminControls.txt
         15   //minimum Server FPS. Below this FPS FuMS will not load new missions. 
    ], 

Here's my AdminData.sqf:

//AdminData.sqf
//Horbin
// 2/26/15
FuMS_Users = [];
FuMS_Users =
[
//name | GUID      |        admin level| Options
  ["Canuck Brian","76561197970729264",1,      ["<ALL>"]] // able to toggle all themes
  //["Miller","0000000000000000",1,       ["<ALL>"]],
  //["test","0000000000000000",   2,       ["Test"]]      // only able to toggle the 'Test' theme

];

diag_log format ["##AdminData: FuMS_Users:%1",FuMS_Users];

It's not causing any problems with the missions, they appear to be working properly, but just thought I'd bring it up.

Hi Horbin, thanks for the awesome support of your mission dude, it is really the best and most fleshed out there is. 

One question though, would I need to configure anything for Chernarus or would all of the themes just run as expected?

Hey dude, Runs great on Chern without any changes!

Mike.

lowrey,

see below from BaseServer.sqf

[ // Loot Defaults

20, // number of minutes after mission completion before deleting a loot box.
		// NOTE: This is not based on when the box is spawned, but WHEN the mission completes!
		[  // SMOKE BOX Options
            true, // true= smoke created with box for ease of location.
            100,  // proximity character has to get to box before smokes start. 0=unlimited
            ["Red","White","Blue"],  // colors of smoke
             1     // Duration, in minutes, smoke lasts once triggered.
          ],
		true,  // vehicles occupied by players persist through server reset and are sellable!
		// List of box types used by "Random" in LootData and GlobalLootData files.
		["B_supplyCrate_F","O_supplyCrate_F","I_supplyCrate_F","CargoNet_01_box_F"],
		// List of vehicles prohibited to use by players. This list allows them to be on the map for AI use
		// but will prevent players from entering the vehicle.
		["I_UGV_01_rcws_F","B_G_Offroad_01_armed_F"],
          true  //VehicleAmmoFlag true= sets vehicle ammo to zero when an AI vehicle is 1st occupied by a player.
	]

true, // vehicles occupied by players persist through server reset and are sellable!

If this is set 'true' the vehicles should be sellable and persist once a player enters the vehicle.  If this is not the case, something may have changed, and until now, no one else has hit me on the head about it.

If it is not working, let me know! I will check it today after work too.

Hey Horbin,

It's not working. I have this option set to true!

When I go to sell it at the traders I get the option with the right price (based on the pricing.cfg).

When I click trade, nothing...! Also players need to re-log in in order to be able to trade again.

lastly, Vehicles do not save after restarts.

Thanks,

Mike. 

Hey dude, Runs great on Chern without any changes!

Mike.

Awesome thanks, server restarted 5 minutes ago and it looks good so far, found a heli crash or two.

Just one more question, how do I know it will load all the missions by default, instead of waiting 15 minutes every time for them to spawn? I assume I have to wait for the stuff to happen?

I am just not entirely sure if my HC is working as intended and I want a sure fire way of knowing the FUMS system works like it should

I dont see anything about FUMS in there, thats part of the problem, it doesnt look like its loading anything.

Its just a normal server with a local HC, what other info do you need?

EDIT  : 

Looks like I got it now, its working with the raptors as well, not sure what I missed but as long as it works now. 

how do I disable the white text in the left top corner?

R4ziel,

Look at the .rpt for your HC. It will be in the default 'user' profile location if you did not define one in the command line.

And if memory servers me, all the current themes packaged with FuMS will work on any map.

Lowrey,

I'll look into the vehicle thing!

R4ziel,

Look at the .rpt for your HC. It will be in the default 'user' profile location if you did not define one in the command line.

And if memory servers me, all the current themes packaged with FuMS will work on any map.

Lowrey,

I'll look into the vehicle thing!

Thanks Horbin, I somehow got it to work.

Can I disable the white text in the left top corner?

Hey Horbin,

Loving the system, about to upgrade to 1.5f(not that I want raptors or anything) but the updates to the system themselves.

That ones on me, however in my test environment I am making some customizations but the convoys, them dam convoys.

They get their marker from somewhere I cant find. This is my travels and now my understanding on FuMS.

I have in my baseserver.sqf the ["convoy",1], set up and ready to load.

I have in my theme ["convoy",4,60,true,true,true],["LandPatrol"],["LandPatrol"] yada yada....

I have in my LandPatrol ["LandPatrol", 300, "LAND"],["Land Patrol","mil_dot","ELLIPSE","ColorYellow","FDiagonal",200],[[true,0,0,false,false,600,60],

As you see here those 2 false's together are NO to notifications(which are off now) and No to Show encounter area on map(its false but they show up no matter what and they are what look like Installation markers colored Red) which both type and color are nowhere in those lists...

Can you help a brotha out getting them removed?

Dirty,

For those convoys, the marker is part of the AI logic.

Look in the mission where the drivers are defined.

Change "TrackRoute" to "PatrolRoute"  these two AI behaviors are the same, execpt 'track' will always keep a map icon on the group leader.  If you want no indicators on the map for a convoy or group of AI, use "PatrolRoute".

Hell Yeah thanks Horbin,

In expecting to use this System for quite some time and am getting into really learning its uses.(PHEW SO MUCH)

Thank you very much for your work and your time to update and help.

Loaded up 1.5f running live on DP now.

So far so good, checking for more

20:14:30 "<FuMS> HasAdminAceess: []"
20:14:30 Error in expression < %1",_pData];}
else
{
_dataUID = _pData select 1;
if (_pUID == _dataUID) then {_>
20:14:30   Error position: <select 1;
if (_pUID == _dataUID) then {_>
20:14:30   Error Zero divisor
20:14:30 File FuMS\Menus\HasAdminAccess.sqf, line 18
20:14:45 "##FuMsnInit: Starting transfer of  93 Scripts to Headless Client <4>."

Hello All,

One thing I have noticed is the "Aquatic Missions" are spawning in the inland lakes on Chernarus.

There is no water in the lakes, and the AI that are on the ground spawn in dead.

Only the AI that are in vehicles ie. boats are shooting at players.

Stench 

Zenith,

That is a 'map' definition' issue. The map defines those areas as 'marine' regions.  Only way I know around this is to set up your on set of custom locations in the 'Locations' section for the theme.

I am aware of the Helo issue. They do seem to be spawning in and sometimes hovering or moving at something other than 'limited' or 'normal' speed.  Looking into it.

Hello All,

One thing I have noticed is the "Aquatic Missions" are spawning in the inland lakes on Chernarus.

There is no water in the lakes, and the AI that are on the ground spawn in dead.

Only the AI that are in vehicles ie. boats are shooting at players.

Stench

As horbin says, on Chernarus you'll pretty much have to set up custom locations for the Aquatic missions. I set up two or three that seemed to work out well. I placed the submarine mission in the NE inlet and the missions with patrol boats either at docks or at places where the main road was close to the ocean. The latter made for a sort of choke point. One had to be very careful driving past or they were in for a surprise...

Hello everybody

Looks like an awesome setup. But i need some help as for some reason I can't get this to work. All other systems I'm running i had no problems to install.
I did all the changes to ini, description, BE filters etc. Both files are correctly uploaded server pbo and altis.pbo and HC is in the folder.

RPT also gets me the login to FUMS system:  5:57:54 "FuMS initializing for player:C Alpha 1-1:1 (LuZifer)"

But neither do I have the scroll wheel option for the admin nor does any mission start.

I'm probably mission something small but important. Any help?

Hello everybody

Looks like an awesome setup. But i need some help as for some reason I can't get this to work. All other systems I'm running i had no problems to install.

I did all the changes to ini, description, BE filters etc. Both files are correctly uploaded server pbo and altis.pbo and HC is in the folder.

RPT also gets me the login to FUMS system:  5:57:54 "FuMS initializing for player:C Alpha 1-1:1 (LuZifer)"

But neither do I have the scroll wheel option for the admin nor does any mission start.

I'm probably mission something small but important. Any help?

Make sure that the headless client is connecting (check the headless clients' RPT-log).