Will there be Taviana Map for Epoch A3?

knights†emplar

Thank you that you have sent me the link, but unfortunately can not do that because I have the neuerste verion and the server does not start no idea why the LS I've also packed in the init and start the server also says this is the start
10:05:07 "LSpawner Started"
10:05:07 "-- LOOTSPAWNER initialise ------------------------"

10:07:26 "-- LOOTSPAWNER LSusedclass_list ready, d: 0.315s"
10:07:26 "-- LOOTSPAWNER LSDer started..."
10:07:26 "-- LOOTSPAWNER ready and waiting for players -----"

I am then on the server and run in any house but there's no loot

someone would be kind enough to give me his a3_epoch_server_settings or help me I set the

Hello Dudes!!!!

Can anyone is willing to share the sector b mission please   :)

What ai do you have installed?  I used A3EAI and placed ai all about the island.  It's not something I can "zip" up and give you.  You have to install A3EAI once that's done I can help you with ai placement and a loot file.

What ai do you have installed?  I used A3EAI and placed ai all about the island.  It's not something I can "zip" up and give you.  You have to install A3EAI once that's done I can help you with ai placement and a loot file.

Thanks Mate, 

I got it sorted and Sector B is fully functional now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried the Taviana vehicle fix mentioned in this thread but it doesnt seem to work for me.  I delete the clump of vehicles in the ocean and on restart they seem to spawn rigght back in.

can someone give me some pointers? I added the a3_epoch_fixtavi.pbo to the @epochive/addons directory...