Will there be Taviana Map for Epoch A3?

knights†emplar

Lol 50 bucks says there is only 1 working 3.0.1 tavi map up by tomorrow... and it's already up now. ;)

Just stop and concede already as riot awesome!

Found out exactly the same  ;) We could overwrite the config but then we have to adjust all "radiusA" entries.

But you could use this fix so far. https://seafile.zomb...u/d/50f9357911/ It spawns vehicles without the use of city names. Put the PBO in your @epochhive\addons folder.

still work on epoch 0.3.0.1 ?

because on my server it did not work.

no land vehicels spawns

when i clean my DB off of vehicles and let them, respawn by epoch it works like a charm but buying vehicles at traders they simply dont spawn. use chemlights or smoke grenades before buying a vehicle to prevent this

Hi, 

i have a problem since the update 3.0.1 and Tavi 3.0 : the big bow where we spawn is underwater. i have create a tavi.h with the code on the first page and set the config.cpp (#include ...) 

An idea ? thx

the update changed this section, so you need to create a map file and call it, now if you got all your spawn points and grid fixed before the update, you just need to make sure you copy it to your tavi.h and call it from config.cpp, I fixed mine in 2 mins of the update coming out, it worked like a charm! 

Btw, anyone knows/ willing to share info on how to apply the vehicle fix with the current emod version? Removing the emod.pbo from server and client made this fix not working at all. I fact, with that fix present there isnt spawning ANY vehicle, not only cars. Removing the fix leads to spawning choppers again, but cars are parked in the baltic sea again.

So everytime i want to add new vehicles, i need to reroll my server to 0252, which Is a pain