How to get a short night.

Rowtag

Question

8 answers to this question

Why does people even make bases indestructible?!?!

it dont even make any sense but i know there is a game out there called world of warcraft if you have problems with the difficulty of this mod.

the expire time for buildings will cause server lag and building limit reached so in about 1 week nobody can even play on your server cuz nothing can get removed?

Day and night u can just change the static time in your @epochhive configs.

Why does people even make bases indestructible?!?!

it dont even make any sense but i know there is a game out there called world of warcraft if you have problems with the difficulty of this mod.

the expire time for buildings will cause server lag and building limit reached so in about 1 week nobody can even play on your server cuz nothing can get removed?

Day and night u can just change the static time in your @epochhive configs.

Thank you. I just liked to know the possiblity. I don't use indestructible bases.

I'm asking if i need any changes in future =) I write the solutions or problems who came with changes down.!

It would be nice if there is a possibility to make the night shorter than the day :)

And it would be nice to get the solution for indestructible buildings, just to use it maybe for tests.

Thank you Liam!

By setting the time and date in your config files in @EpochHive.

google for moontables and start your server on a day that has full moon and goes into night before it restarts.

Can't find how to do it, sorry maybe i'm too bad to google it. Can you help me get it? :)

Seriously :)

https://twiki.nevis.columbia.edu/twiki/bin/view/Nevis/MoonTables

Sat, Jan 30, 2010   1:18 AM is full moon.

So your epochconfig.hpp should have this :

StaticDateTime[] = {2010,30,1,10,30};

timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.
timeMultiplier = 3; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

This starts on a date with full moon at 10:30, and has 3 hours daylight 1 hour nighttime. (time goes 3 times faster then normal).