Chernarus v. 2 (as seen on Epoch Mod Facebook)

Darth_Rogue

Here's a Delete of Cherno.. Deleted all the building that are not enterable With a FPS increase. I also killed all the catwalks without ladders and removed random clutter. 

2015_01_13_00001.jpg

2015_01_13_00002.jpg

2015_01_13_00003.jpg

I will be adding buildings tomorrow and test the frames. 

If you want to see it live 173.208.213.202:2302. Pavo / Lopatino / elektro / and other cities are already modified. I also Killed all the Churches on the map you cannot enter and replaced enter-able ones.

Before the hate train comes, this is just to spice up Chernarus a little before more Buildings are made enter-able. Experience it and see how the buildings actually feel when your in the game.   

Server is running http://epochmod.com/downloads/@allinarmaterrainpack_2015_01_01.zip.torrent//  https://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/VkRIOVUvwUmJBN2sVqL9tQ/@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Epoch

I'd rather see an official epoch launcher that has the correct AiA so i don't have to watch people who can't install it correctly doing this all day...

:unsure:

user1337Noscopehaxor#12 is connecting...

SC: GETREKTKID!

user1337Noscopehaxor#12 disconnected...

Amen! We all lose pop because of the confusion between the correct AiA and the old version. Need to standardize a bit to make this simpler for the folks that haven't a clue what they're doing.

Not feeling it at all. It lacks the original vibe of Chernarus and those A3 buildings don't look right on it. Respect for the skills and time put in though. 

well I appreciate the props.. it will be done as tastefully as possible, That picture of elektro was a sample. We are using more A2 Enterables than A3. when I post a pic of Cherno let me know what you think

I hope the next update for Chernarus has the option to delete the new buildings, Axles stream shows a military tower on a the power station at Elektro and other strange placements :(

was a test.. added many buildings to do a FPS check. will be gone

I'd rather see an official epoch launcher that has the correct AiA so i don't have to watch people who can't install it correctly doing this all day...

:unsure:

user1337Noscopehaxor#12 is connecting...

SC: GETREKTKID!

user1337Noscopehaxor#12 disconnected...

Amen! We all lose pop because of the confusion between the correct AiA and the old version. Need to standardize a bit to make this simpler for the folks that haven't a clue what they're doing.

Advertise that this is all you need to make sure you are on the proper version. http://epochmod.com/download.php

I played on it and I would say that other than the few buildings that are placed incorrectly to where you cannot enter them its nice to have more enterable buildings, and he is right a lot of them are A2- there are only a few that seem out of place and as this is a work-in-progress I will judge it when it is "complete". Nice to have for Chernarus though because many servers have resorted to old A2 looting style with just shite everywhere on the ground that is just not dialed in and wayyyy too much. Hope to see the completed Chernarus on servers vs. what is there now

We will definitely be running this as soon as it's released.  And you're right about the loot spawning system.  I've spent countless hours on it already and it still needs more tweaking.  It's way better than stock though.  Even so, it will be nice to have the Epoch loot system running on Chernarus.  I like the logic of having more people in a group spawns more loot.

This is awesome!

The ArmA II port is nice but the non enterable buildings make it less of an experience than Chernarus Plus

That's the main reason I never got into the stock map.  When you experience a majority of enter-able buildings like on Taviana and try Chernarus you get disappointing really quicklly