Battleye problem

th3c0re

Oki i have been restarting my server now for more than 2 hours and the [publicvariable] is making every time new restrictions.

5 "" !="EPOCH_(UP|SAVE|PAINT|MAINT)BUILD" !="EPOCH_(say3D|switchMove|storeCrypto|TEMPOBJ|packJack)_PVS"  !="EPOCH_(load|revive|dead|push)Player_PVS" !="EPOCH_(build|equipped)Item_PVS" !="EPOCH_GROUP_(Upgrade|Player|create|Delete|Invite)_PVS" !="EPOCH_(lock|pack)Storage_PVS" !="EPOCH_(unlock|lock|fill|repair)Vehicle_PVS" !="EPOCH_(knockDownTree|destroyTrash|MAKETRADEREQ|MAKETRADE|S_S_VEHICLES|MAKENPCTRADE|oneWayTP)" !="EPOCH_Loot(Animal|Container|Building)" !="bzhdax" !="ktljogc" !="wsbplywe" !="gpicgnwwm" !="wirpbmcs" !="oldqurol" !="xvilh" !="jrdcejfde" !="nxkuint" !="tntaofzaz" !="hxcvsiigs" !="tkcdsbrr" !="vzcuxle" !="sjtvwxoz" !="hywprxjgy" !="azypgemj" !="fmcnxybaa" !="utlyic" !="orawmdxbh" !="lchzh" !="jfgrbj" !="njiolgfj" !="epkmb" !="vfjoh" !="gkhhgwty" !="zenanwfhm" !="lzbew" !="ntobtcm" !="feppilfhx" !="smnbxbejh" !="btfzadfzy" !="aeqwbz" !="dsfnacn"

i trying to get the admin tool working without deleting it like some people have been doing...

every server reset the are 3 words added. to the publicvariable.txt

Can some one pls tell me why it's doing it or what i'm doing wrong because i don't think this is the right way that i need to reset the server for more that 2 hours to add all the words....

Sorry if i don't tell it clear but i don't know really how to explain it......