How about an official statement?

I'm pretty sure if this update ever gets released I'll be sticking with version 1.0.5.1. I've put so much time into the server applying bug fixes and scripts it wouldn't be worth my time converting it to the new version. In my personal opinion, It's really a waste to put any effort into a final A2 Epoch release but that's just my opinion.

My intentions are not to add any of that scripted stuff. I do have limited time myself. It's making a release ready branch of the currently promissed features, fixes and whatever can be done as requested.

So is there someone/ a team working on a new Epoch patch? I don't mind at all how long it takes as I actually thought A2 Epoch had been abandoned for A3 so was assuming 1.0.5.1 was all we were getting. Seems like 1.0.6 will primarily be bug fixes?

Also what's the deal with modding Epoch and releasing it as a new mod/ download? I've always wanted to change many things on my server that would require editing the actual mod code and can't be solely done in a mission file, but always assumed that releasing the Epoch code as a new mod (heavily modded or not) would have all kinds of legal issues so I never looked into it, is that the case?

• 3 weeks later...