How about an official statement?

Well to be honest, I can't run higher then 1.0.4.2 103718 in dayz epoch due to the stuck at loading screen error. I know its files not the build, but I can't use nothing higher then that on arma 2 without my game crashing or AI just shoots at trucks only. Anything else they just sit there, where you can walk up to them and shoot them in the head.

• 1 month later...

To be honest the only client script error i found is that backpack error. Never had any problems with any exploits tho, just completely forbid it, use security layers to check all remote executions before actually passing them and all is fine.

I don't get the point of crying really. Hackers will allways find a way. Next they will inject into the .exe and spawn scripts server side, so what? Be a nice and active admin, that's the only help.

To be honest the only client script error i found is that backpack error. Never had any problems with any exploits tho, just completely forbid it, use security layers to check all remote executions before actually passing them and all is fine.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Share Plox not just talk ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Not likely. The devs aren't working on it and it seems the people that were going to take over the last patch stopped working on it too.

:(

• 1 month later...