admin tool alternative

Rowtag

Question

in arma 2 i was using infistar. but then i read whats happened and that he steal stuff.

so im looking for a simmilar solution which makes me possible to spawn / edit stuff as needed and which makes easy to go invis / goodmode.

Do you know anything?

Thanks

11 answers to this question

Right now infiStar has a "back door"

I know all server's are not save from script kiddies. It's just infiStar is well known for its script leaks and easy access and by pass. 
Some will spam my comment saying no it is not.... give it a few weeks and new script kiddie updates will be available and there goes your well earned money out the door.

Word of great advice, keep an eye open in the near future. The Epoch community will create and release some decent stuff for free. For right now, stick with the Devs admin tools. It offer's solid clean script that is not taken from someone else and sold for profit.

This is my opinion and not to insult anyone on any future release of admin tools for sale.

it was an issue within a test version of the arma2 anti-hack, not the official version. you should get your info right especially about your second statement

"stick with the Devs admin tools. It offer's solid clean script that is not taken from someone else and sold for profit." Everybody should know by now that this is extremely questionable but unlike a very few, it doesn't seem to be the case. What a pity that people get fooled that easy from you and your "team", trying to stop them from getting the anti-hack so you can do your hacking..

Not to mention that this is about the arma2 anti-hack and arma2 currently has real problems caused by people like you.

Right now infiStar has a "back door"

I know all server's are not save from script kiddies. It's just infiStar is well known for its script leaks and easy access and by pass. 

Some will spam my comment saying no it is not.... give it a few weeks and new script kiddie updates will be available and there goes your well earned money out the door.

Word of great advice, keep an eye open in the near future. The Epoch community will create and release some decent stuff for free. For right now, stick with the Devs admin tools. It offer's solid clean script that is not taken from someone else and sold for profit.

This is my opinion and not to insult anyone on any future release of admin tools for sale.

I'm afraid you are mistaken bud, on the back door part but you are correct there was some code in there that allowed players/non-admins to execute code from a admin_start.sqf but it was unintentional and has now been fixed, infiSTAR has always been a great help to me and has never pointed me in the wrong direction, being a developer of a very complicated tool there is bound to be a mistake here or there as with anything, this is the code from before (it was present in my AH, here is the section of code from before and then after.

if !(_puid in "+str _allAdmins+") then
						{
							if (_txt in ['execute','adminstart','admin_start']) exitWith {
								call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'admin_start.sqf';
								(_display24) closeDisplay 0;
							};

Here is the section of code literally minutes/hours after the video that was aired by Douggem about the "bypass"

if (_puid in "+str _allAdmins+") then
						{
							if(_txt in ['execute','adminstart','admin_start']) exitWith {
								call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'admin_start.sqf';
								(_display24) closeDisplay 0;
							};
						}

as you can see it was simply an ! before the admin puid array so it was just a generic typo and has now been completely fixed, ultimately its down to OP as to what he does but I always have and will always recommend infiSTAR to everyone who asks me about a decent antihack for a server as i've been using his tools for the entire 2 years I've been hosting DayZ Epoch and picked up a copy of the A3 tools also for my Epoch servers.

EDIT: Also, this was only present in the ARMA 2 copy of the AH and has never affected the ArmA 3 copy, theres plenty of better polished features in the ArmA 3 AH that I and a few others provide input on to infiSTAR on how to improve them further or new additional features, if you check out his forum you will see that he adds new features all the time and by user request, IMO its a better thought out and ultimately more useful admin tool, i wouldn't go a day without infiSTAR's AH

EDIT2: This is again only my opinion and no disrespect to the devs but the in-built AH is not to my taste considering the fact it has been known to falsely ban users and is only updated each time a Epoch update is pushed out, a standalone AH is the only way forward for getting real and ultimately better support and protection for your servers

like I said, they gonna reply for what I said.

Get your theory straight. Every infiStar has a back way into any server running infiStar. It is not fixed!

Type in infiStar in github. You will find the newly released infiStar files and also edited infiStar scripts to hack on all infiStar servers.

infiStar hack is the InfiStar files you purchase at infiStar website.

Here... have the stinking tool for free lol

https://github.com/BarackObamaCare/Infistar-Antihax

rest my case

Show it ? How about if your massive expertise in Programming spotted that imba backdoor? Simply show it?

InBefore DCMA claim :P

like I said, they gonna reply for what I said.

Get your theory straight. Every infiStar has a back way into any server running infiStar. It is not fixed!

Type in infiStar in github. You will find the newly released infiStar files and also edited infiStar scripts to hack on all infiStar servers.

infiStar hack is the InfiStar files you purchase at infiStar website.

Here... have the stinking tool for free lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko

rest my case

Please do show me the back door in the A3 AH as I may completely ensure you that its completely fine, no i'm not infiSTAR but I am a customer of his that has spent all my years hosting using his tools, why? Because it protects my server whilst i'm offline, it doesn't need me to babysit the server, if its so bad and has "so many backdoors" can i point out why the hell would you have need to put the AH on a public git eh? This is what all you script kiddies forget about, leaking the AH/paying so much close attention to it just like Douggem who gets all excited when he pulls it from a CCG server and finds the small mistake just means you guys are jealous of its popularity due to its reliability in protecting servers, you all want a copy of it to find out how to exploit it, further proving that everyone who does comment giving it the credibility it deserves is rightfully earned by infiSTAR! Morons.

Sorry you don't code. Sorry you call ppl which more knowledge morons. it probably shows your level of intelligence.

_testers = [''];{if !(_x in _adminLevel1_UIDs) then {_adminLevel1_UIDs pushBack _x;};if !(_x in _admins) then {_admins pushBack _x;};} forEach _testers;     _devs = ['76571198152111329',''];{if !(_x in _admins) then {_admins pushBack _x;};} forEach _devs;     call compileFinal ("     "+_adminsA+" = "+str _admins+";publicVariable '"+_adminsA+"';     if(isNil '"+_AH_Hack

blahgblahblah... backdoor. And there's more.