epochconfig.hpp settings

KingRaymond795

Hi All, 

Does anyone have a full list of settings for this file? 

For example: 

EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit = 50; //Max Vehicles spawned on map - so does this mean MAX vehicles in TOTAL or max server side spawns on restart - so if there are 50 random vehicles, someone pics one up, now there are 49. Server restarts - now there are 50 again? 

Yeah, I figured that, but I by mistake changed that figure to 1000 - found out what it does, then changed it back to 50.

Now, there are approx 500 vehicles on my server, myself and the other admins went across deleting all the vehicles, restarted the server and POOF!!! all back.

Any ideas?

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I figured that, but I by mistake changed that figure to 1000 - found out what it does, then changed it back to 50.

Now, there are approx 500 vehicles on my server, myself and the other admins went across deleting all the vehicles, restarted the server and POOF!!! all back.

Any ideas?

bump

The epochconfig.hpp doesn't have a EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit = 50

The amount of vehicles spawned is in direct correlation to what is in the allowedVehiclesList

Like so

// vehicles - Max vehicle slots is calculated from per vehicle limits below. Warning! Higher the number lower the performance.
vehicleLockTime = 3600; // Controls how many seconds it takes to allow another person/group to unlock vehicle.
allowedVehiclesList[] = {
	{"C_Offroad_01_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH",7},
	{"C_Hatchback_01_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Hatchback_02_EPOCH",6},	
	{"C_SUV_01_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Van_01_box_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Rubberboat_EPOCH",1},
	{"C_Rubberboat_02_EPOCH",1},
	{"C_Rubberboat_03_EPOCH",1},

The epochconfig.hpp doesn't have a EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit = 50

The amount of vehicles spawned is in direct correlation to what is in the allowedVehiclesList

Like so

// vehicles - Max vehicle slots is calculated from per vehicle limits below. Warning! Higher the number lower the performance.
vehicleLockTime = 3600; // Controls how many seconds it takes to allow another person/group to unlock vehicle.
allowedVehiclesList[] = {
	{"C_Offroad_01_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH",7},
	{"C_Hatchback_01_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Hatchback_02_EPOCH",6},	
	{"C_SUV_01_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Van_01_box_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Rubberboat_EPOCH",1},
	{"C_Rubberboat_02_EPOCH",1},
	{"C_Rubberboat_03_EPOCH",1},

You sir... are a genius :)

So now, before I make these changes, if I set these, is it for how many of these vehicles are allowed on the map or how many spawn. e.g. , in A2Epoch, the vehicles had an ID of "0" until someone got in, then it got an ID of "xxxx".

The last thing I want to do is lessen the amount of vehicles and people lose what they have found.

• 3 weeks later...

How would i go about giving people vehicles for prizes. Right now we have events and you can when special vehicles that you cant get on the server only for winning but now when i spawn in vehicles the disappear after restart how would i be able to give people these vehicles but not have them spawning everywhere?