Increase vehicle lock time beyond reboots?

PetuniaEpoch

Have mine set at 12 hours. Would like to make it long enough for adults with real jobs to jump on in the morning, secure their stuff, and get back that afternoon and it still be there... reason to keep logging in. Would like to be able to do restarts without raiding parties sitting at the ready for it coming back up. Makes it so everyone has to bend their day around my restart schedule.

But 1 vehicle lockable per player  ...... This isn't China, you can have 2+ kids. As FogHorn said, that's what explosives are for.... and rpgs on my server since its militarized.

Keep It Simple S, locks holding their ownership past restarts and expiring at the admin's designated lock duration is all that's needed and I would love to see.

• 1 month later...

I played on a A2 server who had it perfectly balanced and I think if most servers atleast had options to have it this way that would be perfect!

Lock was permanent, if untouched for 7 days vehicle would unlock. If unlocked vehicle is not touched for 2-3 days it would de-spawn.

Vehicles were 100% completely destructible (locked or unlocked) EXCEPT when within plot pole range. This prevented trolls who would destroy other peoples vehicles parked in a secure base at early hours of the morning when most people couldnt be on to defend them.

It worked really well and would love if there was a patch release to allow these things as optional at least.

• 5 months later...