Increase vehicle lock time beyond reboots?

PetuniaEpoch

kk cool. Yer, I mean adding a script to lock all vehicles on reboot would be pretty easy, just not sure how to setowner of the locked vehicle to the respective player/group...

Maybe something tied to a nearby jammers ID?!

If you are asking if there is a easy way in the config file to do it, then no. But I'm sure someone could write a script, but I haven't seen one yet. 

The idea was that if it was like we did in A2, eventually most vehicles you find would be locked and nothing sucks more than running 2k for a vehicle that is locked. That said we could add a feature to allow the locking mechanism to last for longer than a restart and potentially for days if set that way. How many of you are interested in that?

The idea was that if it was like we did in A2, eventually most vehicles you find would be locked and nothing sucks more than running 2k for a vehicle that is locked. That said we could add a feature to allow the locking mechanism to last for longer than a restart and potentially for days if set that way. How many of you are interested in that?

I'll say yes so it's an option and options are always a good thing :)

LOVE IT! - Vbawol, This would really help :)

Don't forget to add fixed number of parts per jammer :) Thanks Awol

I would like to see the amount of parts per jammer vary with the amount of people a group connected to that jammer has in it. 

I would love to have this option as well. Maybe have a setting as well that requires a frequency jammer for the owner near by.

+1 But please ensure that the vehicles will still despawn if not moved or touched for a set amount of time in config (options already there) EVEN if locked. Pairing forever locked vehicles, with despawning vehicles that haven't been moved in X amount of days, should work out nicely. Help free up vehicles from people who left the server. 

So what if we kill the driver/clan we have to wait x amount of days for the vehicle to unlock? please view this concerns we have talked about in detail .