Arma 3 Infistar Help

Madtree1

Question

Hello,

I have Arma 3 Epoch 0.2.5.2 installed but installing Infistar for Arma 3 is problematic for few reasons. I did almost everything what the instructions told me  but I couldn't activate the admin menu in the game.

Here's part of the instructions:

" Go into your servers MPMissions folder and unpack the mission pbo file you want to run. Now open the "description.ext" and add this at the very top:

#include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp" after doing this, you need to copy the "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp" file from "MPMission Addition(s)" into the MPMission (so it is right next to your "description.ext").
Repack the mission to a pbo again. "

When I wrote I did almost everything, I failed to repack the mission to a pbo again. HOW does one do that?

Put the following files right next to your "arma3server.exe" (on the Server!). Well this is confusing as shit, because vilayer filemanager does not have arma3server.exe files?

Hope someone knows how to sort this out.

Br, M1

5 answers to this question

You won't get support here, go to infistars forum/board.

But,

With "Put the following files right next to your "arma3server.exe" (on the Server!)."

He means that you should but the files straight into your arma 3 server directory, next to the server.exe, @Epoch, @EpochHive etc etc.

You won't get support here, go to infistars forum/board.

But,

With "Put the following files right next to your "arma3server.exe" (on the Server!)."

He means that you should but the files straight into your arma 3 server directory, next all the server.exe, @Epoch, @EpochHive etc etc.

Thank you very much and I really did not have anywhere else to go, thats why I posted this here. Tyvm!