If you need help

machine6fd

Question

If anyone needs help setting up a server or fixing issues with their server I can help. I don't need/want anything in exchange. I just enjoy helping out. you can join my TS: 198.27.83.216:10029 poke me if you need help. If I'm not on ts try my steam: machine6fd 

Again I don't need anything in return just want to help. I am just one person though so please know I can't help 200 ppl at once :) 

Hey man! I've been looking all over the internet for this problem, but I just find others with the same problem but no solution! :(

My problem is when i join my own server, I get this (Include file x\addons\a3_epoch_code\System\init.sqf not found.) 

I come so far in such a way so that I come to (Wait for host), that's when the problem comes up! And i need to close down the server!

I use TADST to start the server. I have reinstalled all the mods but nothing works :/ sadly 

try using a .bat file instead of tadst. 

open notepad.

paste this:

@echo off
start "arma3" "arma3server.exe"  -mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive; -config=SC\config.cfg  -port=2302 -autoInit -loadMissionToMemory -profiles=SC -cfg=SC\basic.cfg -name=SC -malloc=system

then saveas

all file types *.*

"startserver.bat"

save that to your server root folder where arma3server.exe is located. then dbl click the. bat file.

Hiya Machine, sent you a friends request on steam, "Diesel" And I have your server address for TS. We just got a server up and running. Want to add a few of the mods to the server. its a Vilayer server and I can load Epoch and BEC serverside with just a click. We have the AR3Ai gtg on there as well, we just want @mas on there and the ability to do the 4-6 hour server loop restart, more loots and vehicle spawns. oh and if able to preload the vender with items, guns/ammo/building supplies........Thx in advance if you have time to give a hand.