BLTZ71

Hi everyone

I have a tool that's still in development, but will be finished soon, this will help with your arma 2 & arma 3 servers. This tool will make setting up your server's and manage them with less hassle. We will be supplying support and update's for this tool.  If interested post here, or feel free to message me.

pS0CcQj.png

• 3 weeks later...

I m also absolutely interested!

Just want to ask about an automatic server update feature.

So that your software updates the EpochServer.dll, BEFilters.

Would be possible, wouldn´t it?

I´m just thinking that updating the MPMission requires personal activity :)

Greetz

• 2 weeks later...

Still working on program, first release will be out soon. We are finishing up our TV streambox, and when that is done, we will post link for program. This program will blow away TADST when all finished, it will be worth the wait guys.

update system & restart system alone is worth the wait.  Ps We will post cost of program, when Full info and video's are released.  

Still working on program, first release will be out soon. We are finishing up our TV streambox, and when that is done, we will post link for program. This program will blow away TADST when all finished, it will be worth the wait guys.

update system & restart system alone is worth the wait.  Ps We will post cost of program, when Full info and video's are released.  

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I have a tool that's still in development, but will be finished soon, this will help with your arma 2 & arma 3 servers. This tool will make setting up your server's and manage them with less hassle. We will be supplying support and update's for this tool.  If interested post here, or feel free to message me.

pS0CcQj.png

I'm interested! Sign me up  :)

Hi everyone

pS0CcQj.png

Sign me up, I am interested!

• 4 weeks later...