People having problems joining

Wootenstien

Question

Hello epoch players!

I have a server that has been up for about a week or so, however, as the title explains people are having problems joining. I have some of my friends join without a problem, while others have had multiple problems, now here is the kicker. I use DART for my server to get a player list and also it use for administrating. I can see random people attempting to join but this is ALWAYS the message I receive from dart.

[2015-01-04 | 22:29:00] Player #9 Player (************************* IP) connected
[2015-01-04 | 22:29:01] Player #9 Player - GUID: ******************************* (unverified)
[2015-01-04 | 22:29:01] Verified GUID (**********************) of player #9 Player 
[2015-01-04 | 22:29:02] Player #9 Player - Legacy GUID: *************************
[2015-01-04 | 22:29:05] Player #9 Player disconnected

So I know people are trying to join but they do not get to the main lobby. (I know this because the server RPT does not even know that these people have entered due to it actually taking note of players when they have successfully reached the lobby)

No here is the big problem... I can't figure it out... and without actually getting feedback from players that are not able to join, (which is impossible on account of me being unable to get in communication with these random players) I cannot get a reasonable lead on what the problem would be.

Here is some info:

The server also shows up in dayz launcher, however it has problems updating the player count and does not show the ping...
The server does not show up in dayz commander on account they have not updated their host file for a very long time.

Here is my server config:

hostName = "64BitCrusaders - SpawnBike/Gear|Groups|Coins|CustomAIMissions\Map|HighFPS|LowLag!(1.0.5.1/125548)";
password = "";
passwordAdmin = "********";
maxPlayers = 50;
steamport = 2303;
steamqueryport = 2304;
logFile = "server_log.txt";
voteThreshold = 2;
voteMissionPlayers = 3;
//reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com";
timeStampFormat = "short";
motd[] = {"The 64Bit Community welcomes you!!","If you need help don't hesitate to ask"};
motdInterval = 0;
vonCodecQuality = 11;
disableVoN = 0;
kickduplicate = 1;
verifySignatures = 2;
persistent = 1;
BattlEye = 1;

allowedLoadFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 build 1.19.124216)
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile/preprocessFileLineNumber commands (since Arma 3 build 1.19.124323)
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] = {"htm","html","xml","txt"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via HTMLLoad command (since Arma 3 build 1.27.126715)

doubleIdDetected = "";
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onDifferentData = "";
regularCheck = "";
requiredBuild = 125548;
requiredSecureId = 2;

class Missions
{
    class Mission1
    {
    template = "DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus";
    difficulty= "veteran";
    };

};

I have already tried different steam ports, with spacing in between the regular steam port and the query. 2300 and 2305 for example.
I have downloaded dayz epoch from the official torrent file "dayz_epoch"
Now I think dayz launcher downloads the dayz epoch file but names it something like dayz_epoch1051 or something (would that cause problems?)

If some of you could try to join: 167.114.101.169:64817 and see if you can post the error on this post I would be forever grateful.

2 answers to this question