Bike,Quad,Mosqito Crafting Script

Amdathlon

anyone else having the issue with selling or buying anything with traders once you've deployed a bike or mozzie and used them? it like disables the purchase/trade commands altogether. you can log to lobby and back and it'll work again but you'll never be able to sell the deployables, and if you get on them again, it disables selling/buying again. Kind of annoying. I'd rather it like this, than allowing exploiting of the ebikes, but there has to be a better way to go about this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had the arma 2 mountain bikes that deployed and repacked with one scrap metal on our breakingpoch server for awhile, but i had the bike code packed in with mas vehicles.. i may end up doing something like just taking the bike and try throwing it in the mission pbo for dl if it isn't too overbearing..

Maca has his emod that he can fall back on and throw custom shit in when all else fails, all his players have to have it to play ccg servers, so it's easy to get away with adding stuff like this without having to require an entirely new addon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here:

the craft a bike is in it !!!  downloadlink is dead but on page 3 or 4 is a new one.....

When will one of you script a working mountain bike script since the dev's are clearly focusing on the wrong things to add to the mod ( looking at YOU irrelevant rock monster thing! )

When will one of you script a working mountain bike script since the dev's are clearly focusing on the wrong things to add to the mod ( looking at YOU irrelevant rock monster thing! )

Matter of opinion... I personally love the idea of a giant monster stomping thru town and will take that over a mountain bike.  Especially when you have craft-able e-bikes and ATV scripts already in game working I could care less if its has pedals or a motor. 

Matter of opinion... I personally love the idea of a giant monster stomping thru town and will take that over a mountain bike.  Especially when you have craft-able e-bikes and ATV scripts already in game working I could care less if its has pedals or a motor.

I suppose so but thankfully at least on this particular topic your in the minority. The feedback and rock man has been overwhelmingly negative. There's also no reason the bicycle shouldn't of been in since day one. These maps are all bloody massive and there should be a basic means of transport above just running.

I suppose so but thankfully at least on this particular topic your in the minority. The feedback and rock man has been overwhelmingly negative. There's also no reason the bicycle shouldn't of been in since day one. These maps are all bloody massive and there should be a basic means of transport above just running.

It would have to be part of the Epoch mod (in the same way as the ebike) otherwise it would require an additional download. There is no cycle in Arma 3 as there was in Arma 2 so it's not just a case of having a script include it.

• 11 months later...