Bike,Quad,Mosqito Crafting Script

Amdathlon

Dll blocks serevr side  why are you thinking its blocking?

haha player menu, what a way to wreck epoch

do you want an admin tool aswell?

this mod is alpha and bringing ways to make it easier on a player shouldnt be arising now as players would expect on every server once it makes it through

epoch is surival and should be made tougher not easier. lke old trader system  shouldnt be baught over people should scavenge for their loot not buy their base

Without sounding disrespectful to anyone and not trying to high-jack a post or looking for answers. Isn't a mod to change the game to what you want? Why do we see several post complaining about easy mode or carebears and epoch admins locking topics? I thought the reason for a mod was to make it what you want. I understand some of the things that Epoch developers put in place to offer stability, but people hating on host/administrators adding additions to their 1 server/servers to make it what they want.

I just don't understand

So I tried it in init.sqf didn't work, tried calling it from its own menu.sqf then calling it from the bike.sqf still not getting the scroll option. So there is some information that is missing. FYI I would recommend not using something that is bought from traders as this will mess with your server economy so I used an arma 3 quad as a test so it can't be sold plus it's saving to database and if you have 60 players on while doing this it's going to be a nightmare.

any progress on this i could realy do with this so i can create my deploy go kart script but i need a template to go off as arma 3 is different i carnt seem to get a right click option or scroll option for most scripts i want to use as i carnt find a fn_self actions or deployables

so: 

I'm still working on the script development and will soon give out more repairs!

I do not understand what you mean by this? why it was not disclosed if it has? this script I wrote what I shared with you here!

How to do the same HUD?

If the coder who wrote it, wants it released he will ;) But knowing him, he probably wont. Purley because people here are mostly ingrates. Al im showing you is that it does work and runs pretty damn good :D

Just wow! What an ass

Just wow! What an ass

I don't get what you're saying? That I should go agaisnt a creators wishes and leak his code? is that not being assholeish? Or are you saying he's an ass because everytime he tries to help ppl in here, all they have done is spat on his work or him? or even tried to claim it as their own? Again, is that not assholish of the ppl here?

No that your rubbing it in that you have a working copy and I'm sure everyone here will agree that is kind of a dick comment.

How am i rubbing it in? They are wondering if it will work, i just proved to them it works fine. (and with a far neater code), With the using of the same actions they are trying to work around.

But forget it, have fun bumbling about trying to work it.

How am i rubbing it in? They are wondering if it will work, i just proved to them it works fine. (and with a far neater code), With the using of the same actions they are trying to work around.

your info and comments are as useful as herpes.

And your here to help? Have fun bumbling about pretty much sums it up as you offered nothing to this topic but a video of a douche!

With your attitude i'm not really suprised :P

My attitude is perfect, As i have stated numerous time, I have the code working on my servers, What type of person do you honestly think i am that i would release his code on this forum when i dont have the permission to do so. I was pointing out to them that it is possible, and all you pre menstrual girls got angsty because I'd not release the code to which i don't own. Now had a single one of you bothered to ask me via private message for the creator of the code (who is a very nice chap) I'd have passed you onto him or at worst gotten him to pm you. But seeing as your mostly rude little shits that think everything should be spoonfed to you or just given to you without any real manners, then maybe i do have a slight attitude to ppl like that.