[HowTo] Add new Cars

gamesation

I have been -desperately- trying to add more vehicles to my server. For some reason, the vehicles will not spawn at all. Hoping someone has dealt with this before and may have a solution.

1. I have added @SUV (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28427) and @RDS_Civ (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26188) to my server files (main directory).

2. I have added the @files to my client files (main Arma 3 directory). 

3. I have activated the mod in my client-side Arma 3 Launcher.

4. I have activated the mod in my server's startup parameters: @Epoch;@allinarmaterrainpack;@EpochHive;@australia;@mas;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@ASDG_JR;@SUV;@RDS_Civ; (Note: @mas, @NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@ASDG_JR all work fine).

5. I have added the vehicle's classnames (I think they are correct) to my server's EpochConfig to spawn on the map. {"SUV_Red",2},{"SUV_UC",2},{"SUV_Green",2}

At this point, I feel like these vehicles should be spawning. Is there something I am missing?

Can you add one manually in game with create vehicle? 

Axe, this I have not tried yet. Are you referring to a BE script or something different (Note: I have disabled all BE scripts and AH on my server)? If different, where would I find it? a3_epoch_code?

Edited by Karmafied

Axe, this I have not tried yet. Are you referring to a BE script or something different (Note: I have disabled all BE scripts and AH on my server)? If different, where would I find it? a3_epoch_code?

He means using createVehicle command. More information: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/createVehicle

You will have to change up the code to make it work with what you want to spawn.

_veh = createVehicle ["INSERT_CLASSNAME", position player, [], 0, "NONE"];

If I were to use this code:

_veh = createVehicle ["dar_hummerh1", getMarkerPos "marker1", 0, "NONE"];

(assuming that I have installed and activated everything correctly) Where would I put it? In an .sqf by itself and then call the .sqf?

i assume u want to have the mas vehicles(or any other(vanilla or whatever)spawning randomly on the map. in this case u just have to add em in the epochconfig.hpp being located in \@epochive.

EDIT: just ignore this post. i was browsing the forums with my phone and for some reason only able to see ur post and none of the above so nvm.

If I were to use this code:

_veh = createVehicle ["dar_hummerh1", getMarkerPos "marker1", 0, "NONE"];

(assuming that I have installed and activated everything correctly) Where would I put it? In an .sqf by itself and then call the .sqf?

One correction to your code, you were missing [] after your position. I've corrected it below. 

Assuming "marker1" is placed on the map. You can place this in the init.sqf. Make sure its spawn via the server, not the client because it won't be JIP synced and cause issues with other players. 

if (isServer) then (
    _veh = createVehicle ["dar_hummerh1", getMarkerPos "marker1", [], 0, "NONE"];
);

Or if you have access to Debug Monitor/Editor console in game, you can spawn it using that.