Script Mag Repack

ch4rlys

Question

Hi 

I try to add the mag repack to the my epoch server.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19692

I have a problem i have this restriction i can't fix :

I already fix 2-3 restriction error but i lock on that one!

#52 "ntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};

(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown", "_this call outlw_MR_keyDown;"];

system"

Please anyone could help me for that ?

Be careful now what we talk about, our thread about scripts we would like to see was closed suddenly.  looks like it would be awesome, but might be classified as making the game too easy for players. They might want the requirement to search for additional ammo.

CBA is the only way outlaw could get it to run at preinit/post init (can't recall which) and start up at mission start as a mod.

I'm interested in seeing how you did it, because when I tried it, the server log said that it requires CBA.

Zed, that is true for mod version, but when you download mod it also comes with a script version. I have had script version running, but its funny that people are getting very different BE filters than me...?

Be careful now what we talk about, our thread about scripts we would like to see was closed suddenly.  looks like it would be awesome, but might be classified as making the game too easy for players. They might want the requirement to search for additional ammo.

How is it too easy, when in reality in a survival situation you are going to be able to repack your ammo to make it take  1. less space 2. keep mags full for combat?

CBA is the only way outlaw could get it to run at preinit/post init (can't recall which) and start up at mission start as a mod.

Zed, that is true for mod version, but when you download mod it also comes with a script version. I have had script version running, but its funny that people are getting very different BE filters than me...?

The directions say that you have install both the server side and client side. I will try it with just the client side.

in the download there is a folder called outlw_magrepack , put this in the epoch.altis extracted mission folder
in your description.ext put the

#include "outlw_magRepack\MagRepack_config.hpp"
in the init.sqf put in 

[] execVM "outlw_magRepack\MagRepack_init_sv.sqf";
if you don't have an init.sqf then make one and make sure it is not a text file....so init.sqf.txt is not right.

Then in the following scripts.txt lines add this to the end of your line.
Line #21 !"MagRepack_init_sv.sqf" !"MagRepack_Misc.sqf" !"MagRepack_Main.sqf" !"MagRepack_Keybindings.sqf"
Line #24 !"[((_magInfo select 0) select _n), ((_magInfo select 1) select _n)];"
Line #40 !"outlw_MR"

It worked for me on a dedicated host, not on a hosted server e.g. streamline-servers.com, gtxGaming etc.

So this is working? I have to install both server and mission side scripts?

This is a client side script, it is not needed on the server