[Build Topic] Deconstruction

Marshall

First post here, I primarily registered to make suggestions whilst I play Arma3 Epoch servers.

This first suggestion would be to make built constructions 'deconstructible'. You could perhaps have the key '5' start unfreezing the object as usual and once complete the item (lootable in inventory) would be on the ground in a neat package.

This would benefit server stability as well as player feedback.

- Less server trash as a player moving to a new base location could take the crafted items and redeploy them instead of leaving them in a mess at the old location.

- Players could take their hard earned salvage metal items elsewhere making for larger more significant bases as there isn't a need to regrind the materials.

This 5th options would be fantastic if it could deconstruct all craftables; ie Tipi's, Frequency Jammer's, Shelves. I wouldn't call the ability to move a Frequency Jammer in anyway inbalanced, as when you pick the Jammer up, it would/could in theory remove all ownership over the objects close-by until reconstructed (meaning simply moving it if it's being shot isn't overpowered, as the base raiders could simply move a gate or a wall, making the ability to do this fair.)

Also being able to pack the items away in your bag and run off isn't inbalanced, as the player could be killed and lose everything quite simply.

Please add this option. I've had Frequency Jammers wasted due to energy running out mid build.