Armor of helicopter and parachutes

Om26rus

Hi. are you going to decrease the armor of helicopter. It's impossible to destroy them from 7.62mm, I don't say about 5.56. Today enemy helicopter attack our base, I fires about 300 bullets at him from PKM (epoch + massweapon mod server) 7.62 and only after this it started to glitch. I think I destroyed a tail rotor. BUT they can control them and repair it. Can you increase the problems arising from the damage of the helicopter? as it was in Arma 2 Dayz Origins for exampe. In that mod it was possible to make trubles to impudent helicopter. 

Also can you add parachutes like it was in Arma 2 - you jump and it opens or add the ropes? Or something interesting

thx

300 7.62 rounds and you didn't kill the pilot, or shot the main rotor?

You must be a bad shot :D

300 turn a heli into scrap.

There is parachutes, you just need to wear one.

I shot it to helicopter body, or you can shot only to pilot from 200-300m from machine gun?

Helicopters...?

We just tried to blow up a simple hatchback with guns.... it took LOOOOTS of mags, 4 ppl were shooting it for a couple of minutes, then a 40mm gl took care of it.

Same thing with an offroad. 3x 150 Zafir bullets to the engine, sides, and so. Nothing happened, so i blew it up with an explosive.

Helicopters...?

We just tried to blow up a simple hatchback with guns.... it took LOOOOTS of mags, 4 ppl were shooting it for a couple of minutes, then a 40mm gl took care of it.

Same thing with an offroad. 3x 150 Zafir bullets to the engine, sides, and so. Nothing happened, so i blew it up with an explosive.

You see, there is a superhero "Blahblah-man" on this forum he can shot the helicopter down from 3 bullets of handgun :))))

We shot down a Ghosthawk with 2 Lynx Shots. It may not be comparable to a 7.62 round, but I can assure you that a MK18, Zafir and so on can also take care of big and armored choppers IF you hit them where it hurts the most.

Try hitting the pilot or disabling the engine/mainrotor, it isn't that hard because these are the only parts you can disable fast.