M3Editor - A3 3D Editor

maca134

I still do not know how to start the editor

There's a readme.txt that you're meant to read :p

M3Editor

========

By maca134 ([email protected])

M3Editor by maca134 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

ARMA2NET by Scott_NZ is licensed under a Apache 2.0 License.

https://bitbucket.org/Scott_NZ/arma2net

Usage

-----

Simply load with addon with any other addons (containing content you wish to add).

Go into the editor on any map, create a unit and press preview.

Once the game has loaded the player with have scroll action to load the editor.

M3Editor Demo -

works brilliantly, we're using it to customise the Napf map for Epoch. Anyone know how to get it into night mode? Figuring out the lighting in daylight is a bit of a pain.

Nice job though :-)

On the 2D view in the editor, to the right, up top, there's a slider that lets you change the time. You'll also see icons for setting the weather. I'm at work so I can't provide a screenshot.

I don't know if it's even possible, but one nice feature to add to this would be to have the ability to select multiple items and move them all around together as one.  I started work on an addon but once I had a few things placed I realized that the location wouldn't work for what I wanted to do.  Being able to select a whole area of items and move them collectively as one to another spot would be awesome, versus having to move each individual item and redo their spacing and whatnot.  

I don't know if it's even possible, but one nice feature to add to this would be to have the ability to select multiple items and move them all around together as one.  I started work on an addon but once I had a few things placed I realized that the location wouldn't work for what I wanted to do.  Being able to select a whole area of items and move them collectively as one to another spot would be awesome, versus having to move each individual item and redo their spacing and whatnot.  

Yeah that would really help, it would also allow helipads to be moved like we did on A2

Love this tool, it has made adding buildings and such to our server really easy and fun, I would ask only one thing to be added if possible and that is in addition to being able to nudge objects with the Num Pad arrow keys could you also add the ability to rotate and adjust the level with the number pad too. I only ask this as some item, such as fences can be very tricky to get hold of, i am also using Stars Editing Suite which can be used to add paths, trees road etc. and this would make placing new roads very easy. Thanks for your hard work, Jester.

My game still crashes when I try to save or export stuff. And yes, I have unblocked the DLL files.

RPT

Mods: A3
Extensions:
  Arma2Net.Unmanaged (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Arma2Net.Unmanaged.dll)
Distribution: 0
Version 1.38.128937
Fault time: 2015/01/24 16:43:27
Fault address:  75FBC42D 01:0000B42D C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
file:     
world:    Chernarus
Prev. code bytes: 0C EB 03 89 45 C0 8D 45 B0 50 FF 15 5C 11 FB 75
Fault code bytes: C9 C2 10 00 CC CC CC CC CC 8B FF 55 8B EC 56 8B

Registers:
EAX:0232BA90 EBX:00000005
ECX:00000005 EDX:00000000
ESI:0232BB4C EDI:00000001
CS:EIP:0023:75FBC42D
SS:ESP:002B:0232BA90  EBP:0232BAE0
DS:002B  ES:002B  FS:0053  GS:002B
Flags:00000216
=======================================================
note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Users\X\AppData\Local\Arma 3\arma3_2015-01-24_16-42-30.mdmp

Does anyone have an idea on what's wrong?

I have a problem guys,

The guy i make the towns for i saying he cant see the towns i made for the server the sqf files are not correct or somting 3 file's shut be updated but only sqf file is updating it look like this

mission.biedi 11-1-2015

mission.sqf     8-2-2015

mission.sqm  14-1-2015

This files shut have the same date ??

i realy dont now what to do to make it working.

Gr henk