M3Editor - A3 3D Editor

maca134

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bridges over water .. chernarus, I have tried all the piers, they look great in arma 3 in preview.. but on live server they go nuts, any way to lock these to position so I can have a workin bridge to skalisty .. that or I need a ferry boat with car carrier.. so I can ferry all the bambis and bandits to the island with a npc LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Bridges over water .. chernarus, I have tried all the piers, they look great in arma 3 in preview.. but on live server they go nuts, any way to lock these to position so I can have a workin bridge to skalisty .. that or I need a ferry boat with car carrier.. so I can ferry all the bambis and bandits to the island with a npc LOL

Apparently is a Chernarus issue , or maybe even all the AIA maps .. Seems as if Altis, Bornholm etc .. Maps made for A3 its no problem stuff stays where you stick it .. 

Looking for a way to lock vehicles placed in the map with M3editor I found the setVehicleLock "LOCKED" just haven't found an example of usage for it .. 

{"B_Truck_01_fuel_F",{11688.5,7875.79,0],0,0,0,false} would that go inside the brackets ?   or what ?

----------------------- follow up below

I made one in the reg 2d arma editor  this is what it gives position[]={11688.5,7875.79,0};  azimut=69.548706; special="NONE";id=1;side="WEST";vehicle="B_Truck_01_fuel_F";lock="LOCKED";skill=0.60000002;

So would it be {"B_Truck_01_fuel_F", lock="LOCKED"{11688.5,7875.79,0],0,0,0,false}  for m3editor files ?? 

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...