Disable ugly spawn box

Matijs

Hello All,

It's not that hard to remove the "shitbox" or change the spawn point for that matter,but you can really make huge changes with just a few additions and a little working knowledge of what goes where.

I will totally agree with Gagi on this, regarding the set_pos of the "shitbox" on the salt flats as it is a very spiritual place and doesn't fit the theme of Altis at all.

This is the main reason we chose to create something special. 

STENCH

Hello All,

It's not that hard to remove the "shitbox" or change the spawn point for that matter,but you can really make huge changes with just a few additions and a little working knowledge of what goes where.

I will totally agree with Gagi on this, regarding the set_pos of the "shitbox" on the salt flats as it is a very spiritual place and does fit the theme of Altis at all.

This is the main reason we chose to create something special. 

STENCH

Then explain it to them :D

If you don't have "something" around it I'd assume anyone could sit there and kill them.

HideObjectGlobal would also remove collision which would allow them to be shot at.

Yeah that doesnt matter, we have safezones so people wont be able to shoot.

I was considering moving spawn location to a gaint platform 2k in the air that u have to halo jump from with a parachute on my chernarus server. Haven't got around to it yet though..

And Matijs, you have a namalsk server?! You brilliant bastard you. My fav arma 2 overpoch map. Might have to take break from my own chaos to go check that out. =P. Kudos on getting it out there.

I was considering moving spawn location to a gaint platform 2k in the air that u have to halo jump from with a parachute on my chernarus server. Haven't got around to it yet though..

And Matijs, you have a namalsk server?! You brilliant bastard you. My fav arma 2 overpoch map. Might have to take break from my own chaos to go check that out. =P. Kudos on getting it out there.

Namalsk is unplayable, we removed it.

>_< Thank you for raising, then swiftly proceeding to crush, my hopes and dreams bro. Thank you for that.

lol. At least you made an effort at it. kudos all the same. Perhaps eventually.

MGT opened a Namalsk server last night. Lewis from Psisyndicate was streaming it earlier.