Database not updating vehicles, safes, tents

1R0NS1DE

Question

Hey all,

So here is the problem

Running Overpoch, on a Vilayer server. Have an issue where items are not updating in the database. Some examples:

1. Vehicles moved during a server session will rubber band back to where they were originally after a server reset, bought vehicles appear back at the traders, locations and inventories do not update in the database at all during a session.

2. Items placed any kind of inventory during a server session will disappear after a server reset except the players inventory.

3. Vehicles repaired or damaged during a server session will revert back to their prior condition after a server reset.

4: i have the had the SQL database open while placing a safe and the safe itself appears in the database but no items appear in the database (database auto refresh every 5 sec, waited 45mins)

5. Also getting that stupid load screen glitch every time the server restarts (hear everything but load screen stays up)

I have wiped the server and reinstalled everything twice already

Any help or ideas of where to look and what to look for would be greatly appreciated.

this is a list of everything i am running

Dayz Epoch 1.0.5.1
Dayz Overwatch 0.2.5

plot 4 life (this works) [working]
build vectors (holy crap it works!!!) [working]
Snap pro (works great, except when it snaps 1 degree off of other objects which is annoying) [working]
WICKED AI 2.1.4 (added overwatch weapons to the AI) [working]
LOGISTIC - TOW / LIFT (removed a ton of vehicles from the lists as i didnt want people towing osprey's with mozzies...) [working]
Vehicle Godmode in Plotpoles & Safezones & Everywhere Locked 2.0 (only put in for safezones) [working]
3.0 Door Management - No More Codes (does not seem to work, interface shows up but dont have rights to manage and eyescan fails) [NOT working]
Fixed Kill/Death Messages (ill probably undo this, it doesnt seem to do anything) [NOT working]
Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE (No global banking). [working]
Arma & Overpoch Clothing 3.0 Updated. [working]
Remove/Change Trading Animations (for faster trading) [installed but doesnt do anything] [NOT working]
custom overpoch loot [working]
Safe Zones [working]
Custom Traders [working]
Server Welcome Credits[working]
Service points (Single Currency) [working]
Action Menu (view distance only) [working]
Custom Loadouts [working]
Custom Load Screen [working]

RPT LOG

http://pastebin.com/PuyT888V

3 answers to this question

3.0 Door Management - [NOT working]

Fixed Kill/Death Messages - [NOT working]

Remove/Change Trading Animations - [NOT working]

I would work on fixing these first. I can confirm that the last two, when working properly, actually DO change things.