@MAS weapons Lootspawner script (More weapons!)

BlackPlague_81st

I've already tried that unfortunately, it doesn't work for ammo. In the hangars in Chernarus all the ammo spawns and then drops under the floor so you can't see it. There is obviously a problem with the way the hangar floors location is calculated in the Arma engine (maybe it's to do with the size of the ammo items, I don't know)

It does work for the larger items though (guns, backpacks etc).

I think I'm going to remove the ammo spawning in the hangars and implement replacing "GroundWeaponHolder" with "WeaponHolderSimulated" for everything else.

I'll create a new building type in Lootspawner which just applies to the hangars and not have any ammo spawn there.

The problem is that many A2 buildings lack proper collision geometry.  So when loot spawns on the "floor" of a building, the server doesn't see a floor and it falls through to the ground.  Maybe someday the AiA team will update the buildings to alleviate such issues.

Hello maybe this will help some. https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Difficulty_Menu. Also here is where my files are located for my server. To edit your difficulties go here \Arma3Config\Users\Arma3Config\Arma3Profile . To edit what difficulty your server is set to would be here \Arma3Config\config.cfg inside config.cfg you will find a line like this

class Missions

{

class Epoch {

template = epoch.Altis; //Missions Map

difficulty = "Veteren"; // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE

};

};

Hope this helps.

Mine is on veteran... yet my red marker is still on the map and enemies are purple.. :(

The problem is that many A2 buildings lack proper collision geometry.  So when loot spawns on the "floor" of a building, the server doesn't see a floor and it falls through to the ground.  Maybe someday the AiA team will update the buildings to alleviate such issues.

Maybe the only way around this at the moment is to add another field into the building list array (in LSLootBuildings.SQF) to hold  the z position of the floor for the problem buildings?

Then we could use that manually set height to place the item in the part of the script which actually places the item in the map rather than have the script try to work out where the floor is.

Hi, I have a fairly strange problem. Headwear and vests are spawn with the LSpawner not usable. The items have no picture and be as white "bag" on the ground, they also require no space in your backpack / veste. After a reconnect but they are with picture and wearable.

Partial spawns no loot until you reconnectet.

I try to reinstall a fresh Epoch on the Server, but the error persists.

Sounds like you are using a non Epoch specific version of the script.

Mine is on veteran... yet my red marker is still on the map and enemies are purple.. :(

veteren is spelled veteran lol

Change

difficulty = "Veteren"; // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE

To

difficulty = "Veteran"; // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE

Maybe the only way around this at the moment is to add another field into the building list array (in LSLootBuildings.SQF) to hold the z position of the floor for the problem buildings?

Then we could use that manually set height to place the item in the part of the script which actually places the item in the map rather than have the script try to work out where the floor is.

That would work in some cases except where the distance from the ground to the top of the floor is different than what you set in the height adjustments. Set it too low and you still won't see the items. Set it too high and you're back to having floating loot.

Any one else getting this?

17:56:10 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\LSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf, line 76

17:56:10 Error in expression <ndom(100));

No @mas installed

Check your loot lists and make sure none of the loot sections are blank or totally commented out. If one category is missing loot items then it will throw that type of error. They each have to have something in them.

I havent stepped in here since I have been running this addon with all my maps smoothly

The cherno map has had just the LSspawner since October/November and working without floating loot.

Im not sure what you all are doing or if the @mas mod has changed anything but if you use the LSspawner with just your own edits and the EPOCH Mod/AiA Terrain Pack it works fine on my end.

I do call it server side tho, didnt really pay attention to the install instructions here.

I havent stepped in here since I have been running this addon with all my maps smoothly

The cherno map has had just the LSspawner since October/November and working without floating loot.

Im not sure what you all are doing or if the @mas mod has changed anything but if you use the LSspawner with just your own edits and the EPOCH Mod/AiA Terrain Pack it works fine on my end.

I do call it server side tho, didnt really pay attention to the install instructions here.

Do you mind posting exactly how you have it set up?