@MAS weapons Lootspawner script (More weapons!)

BlackPlague_81st

For anyone who's interested I have put up the version of Lootspawner I am using which is set up as follows:

This version includes the additional buildings for Chernarus, plus additional buildings added here:

I have modified the loot so that:

Explosives have been removed.

Aircraft hangars spawn only metal scraps, circuit parts, engine oil, energy packs and vehicle repair kits

Industrial places are the place to find building materials.

Hospitals are now the only spawn points for medical items.

Supermarkets and pubs now only spawn food and drink.

Offical spawn items (items that you have to search) still spawn everywhere with the default loot.

https://github.com/secondcoming/Arma3-Epoch-Lootspawner/

so will this both work for Altis and Chernarus?

are there custom bases on chernarus?

okay so i installed SecondComings Lspawner and theres HMG ammo.. yet theres no hmgs in my sever?

also theres explosives all over.. i thought you had removed those?

where can i manually remove this?

also theres a bunch of crates like special weapons crates and weapons crates spawning with nothing in them.. what the point of them?

also ive been to every hospital yet nothing has been spawned in there.... anyone have solution?

okay so i installed SecondComings Lspawner and theres HMG ammo.. yet theres no hmgs in my sever?

also theres explosives all over.. i thought you had removed those?

where can i manually remove this?

also theres a bunch of crates like special weapons crates and weapons crates spawning with nothing in them.. what the point of them?

also ive been to every hospital yet nothing has been spawned in there.... anyone have solution?

Sorry when I said no explosives I meant satchel charges and demolition charges, you can remove the mines etc by editing the LSlootlists.sqf and removing the following

"APERSBoundingMine_Range_Mag",
"APERSMine_Range_Mag",
"APERSTripMine_Wire_Mag",
"ATMine_Range_Mag",
"ClaymoreDirectionalMine_Remote_Mag",
"HandGrenade",
"MiniGrenade",
"SLAMDirectionalMine_Wire_Mag",
"HandGrenade_Stone" 

I have now removed the crates (they should have already been removed)

I need to sort out the medical spawns as the Hospital building (Land_A_Hospital) has no spawn points in it, so the loot doesn't spawn.

To add the armed pickup and Hunter you need to add them to your epochconfig.hpp file in the epochive folder, this is a copy of mine

StorageSlotsLimit = 2000; // Max storage slots allowed. Warning! Higher the number lower performance.
BuildingSlotsLimit = 2000; // Max building slots allowed. Warning! Higher the number lower performance.

// Time based
StaticDateTime[] = {0,0,0,4,30}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.
timeMultiplier = 2; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

// Events
WeatherChangeTime = 1200; // This controls how fast the weather changes as well as how fast shipping containers and earthquakes happen.
SpecialEventTime = 2400;
NormalEventTime = 1200;
PlantSpawnTime = 2400;
showEarthQuakes = true; // used to show locations of earthquakes
showShippingContainers = true; // used to show locations of shipping containers

// Antagonists
antagonistChanceTrash = 0.03;
antagonistChancePDeath = 0.25;
antagonistChanceLoot = 0.03;

// Player Related
cloneCost = 0; // debt incurred on player death

// vehicles - Max vehicle slots is calculated from per vehicle limits below. Warning! Higher the number lower the performance.
vehicleLockTime = 1800; // Controls how many seconds it takes to allow another person/group to unlock vehicle.
allowedVehiclesList[] = {
	{"C_Offroad_01_EPOCH",4},
	{"C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH",8},
	{"B_G_Van_01_transport_EPOCH",4},
	{"O_G_Van_01_fuel_EPOCH",4},
	{"I_G_Offroad_01_EPOCH",6},
	{"I_G_Offroad_01_armed_F",6},
	{"C_SUV_01_EPOCH",6},
	{"C_Van_01_box_EPOCH",6},
	{"B_MRAP_01_gmg_F",2},
	{"B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH",3},
	{"B_SDV_01_EPOCH",2},
	{"B_MRAP_01_EPOCH",3},
	{"B_Truck_01_transport_EPOCH",2},
	{"B_Truck_01_covered_EPOCH",2},
	{"B_Truck_01_mover_EPOCH",2},
	{"B_Truck_01_box_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Truck_02_covered_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Truck_02_transport_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Truck_03_covered_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Truck_02_box_EPOCH",2},
	{"I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_EPOCH",4},
	{"O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH",4},
	{"I_Heli_Transport_02_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Heli_Transport_04_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Heli_Transport_04_bench_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Heli_Transport_04_box_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Heli_Transport_04_covered_EPOCH",2},
	{"B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_EPOCH",2},
	{"K01",4},
	{"K02",4},
	{"K03",4},
	{"K04",4},
	{"ebike_epoch",4},
	{"mosquito_epoch",1}
};

// Traders
taxRate = 0.1; // controls the price increase for purchases
SHOW_TRADERS = true; // used to show locations of traders
NPCSlotsLimit = 20; // Max number of traders static or dynamic. Warning! Higher the number lower performance.
forceStaticTraders = true; // disables traders moving from work to home

// Hive Related
expiresBuilding = "7776000";  // expiration date in seconds for buildings
expiresPlayer = "7776000";  // expiration date in seconds for players
expiresBank = "7776000";  // expiration date in seconds for players bank
expiresVehicle = "7776000";  // expiration date in seconds for vehicles
hiveAsync = true; // true = asynchronous hive calls (non blocking), false = synchronous hive calls (blocking)

// Debug Related
DEBUG_VEH = false; // DEBUG ONLY used to debug spawning of vehicles

So all of this Lspawner does me no good unless i have that @mas..... well thanks any ways

the version I posted doesn't use @mas, it just uses vanilla Epoch weapons. The building list is for Chernarus though so you would need to edit the LSBuildingsList.sqf to add in the building types found on Altis/Stratis for those two maps:

https://github.com/secondcoming/Arma3-Epoch-Lootspawner

Ahh great explanations now it all makes sense.. thank you, Second. Also this might be of topic but how can I remove player markers from map? It seems this shows other players on map once theu shoot... also the nametags when your crosshair is on someone? Would anyone happen to know?

Ahh great explanations now it all makes sense.. thank you, Second. Also this might be of topic but how can I remove player markers from map? It seems this shows other players on map once theu shoot... also the nametags when your crosshair is on someone? Would anyone happen to know?

Hello maybe this will help some. https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Difficulty_Menu. Also here is where my files are located for my server. To edit your difficulties go here \Arma3Config\Users\Arma3Config\Arma3Profile . To edit what difficulty your server is set to would be here \Arma3Config\config.cfg inside config.cfg you will find a line like this 

class Missions
{
class Epoch {
template = epoch.Altis; //Missions Map
difficulty = "Veteren";    // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE
};
};

Hope this helps.

Has anyone figured out names of clothing for vanilla epoch so we can spawn the items with lootspawn? Wiki does not have them. :(

Edit --- Never-mind, easy way to find them is to spawn the item via the admin panel and view the admin log to see what the item name is.

Sample of a few:

"U_OG_Guerilla3_2",
"U_O_GhillieSuit",
"U_O_Wetsuit",
"U_OG_Guerilla3_1",
"U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy",
"U_C_Journalist",
"U_Wetsuit_uniform",
"U_ghillie1_uniform",
"U_Camo_uniform",
"U_C_Driver_3",
"U_C_Driver_4",

Hi, I have a fairly strange problem. Headwear and vests are spawn with the LSpawner not usable. The items have no picture and be as white "bag" on the ground, they also require no space in your backpack / veste. After a reconnect but they are with picture and wearable.

Partial spawns no loot until you reconnectet.

I try to reinstall a fresh Epoch on the Server, but the error persists.

Ok im having a problem i have gotten the system in no problem but nothing is spawning on the ground in any building. I am using the Altis map and have put the building exceptions in the LSlootBuildings.sqf, any help would be appreacited

Which LSpawner script are you using?

Make sure you are using the following listed for Altis

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165234-Lootspawner-configurable-building-loot-system

ok can anyone help me out with how id go about getting this running on bornholm????

Looks like someone has already done it for Wasteland.

https://github.com/TOPARMA/ArmA3_Wasteland.Bornholm/tree/master/addons/Lootspawner

You basically need to change the LSlootBuildings.sqf to include the buildings on the Bornholm map.