@MAS weapons Lootspawner script (More weapons!)

BlackPlague_81st

Thought I'd share this with you guys.

Make sure you install @MAS addon to your server, and to your ARMA 3 directory

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21912

Add @MAS to your launch parameters for your server.

//Updated files can be found here:

https://github.com/pumpkinpieman/LSpawner

**Includes Arma 3 Buildings as well**

This update includes any custom buildings that you put in, and other things like hangars and whatever.

Update also includes MOST, if not ALL, Epoch Items.

Epoch Item List

https://github.com/pumpkinpieman/LSpawner/blob/master/EpochItemList.txt

High loot table:

https://github.com/pumpkinpieman/LSpawner/blob/master/LSLootLists_HighLoot.SQF

Go into Lootspawner.SQF >

Find the following code:

//Buildings that can spawn loot go in this list
#include "LSlootBuildings.sqf"
//Loot goes in these lists
#include "LSlootLists.sqf"

#include "LSLootLists_HighLoot.SQF"

Credit:

Na_Palm

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165234-Lootspawner-configurable-building-loot-system

MultiPlayer: create a init.sqf file in your mission folder and paste this code inside:

Code:
if (isServer) then {
    fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf";
    LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSdeleter.sqf";
    execVM "Lootspawner.sqf";
};

I did not create this script, so support for this script will be *very* limited!

Ok, figured it out. Just a little more detail.

Create a folder in your epoch.Altis (or epoch.Chernarus) pbo called custom/LSpawner and copy all the files from the first post into it. 

In your init.sqf, make sure it looks like this:

if (isServer) then {
    fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "custom\LSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf";
    LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "custom\LSpawner\LSdeleter.sqf";
    execVM "custom\LSpawner\Lootspawner.sqf";
};

To edit the chances for loot to spawn, open Lootspawner.sqf and edit these lines. The explanation of each value is shown above those lines in Lootspawner.sqf:

spawnClassChance_list = [
[0, 13, 21, 24, 18, 22],	// civil
[1, 22, 36, 28, 26, 18],	// military
[2, 10, 21, 28, 26, 36],	// industrial
[3, 12, 36, 36, -1, -1]		// research
];

Yes it does.

So upload your @mas folder, and run this as your custom load:

@Epoch;@EpochHive;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@mas

Thank you very much. Unfortunately I am a complete idiot when it comes to this coding, sorry.

I will have to find a walkthrough to add the @mas folder to my Vert hosted server and then this.

I modified my mission .pbo before but got kicked for public variable restriction #20.

Thank you ALL so much for the information.

I have a hosted server. I want to increase the amount of loot spawn, especially weapons.

Does my hosted server need @mas weapons file/folder added server side??

Cheers

Rob

You do not need to add anything to your command line. Just extract all the files from the PBO/Zip and put it in the folder I mentioned (). Just a note: The configuration, as it stands, spawns items that are not allowed by the current BE filters, so you have to do one of two things:

1. Compare the addpackpackcargo.txt, addmagazinecargo.txt and addweaponcargo.txt files with the lists of items in LSlootLists.sqf and remove items from LSlootLists.sqf so only items in the filters will spawn, or...

2. Edit those txt files, adding in the items in LSlooLists.sqf that are not already in the filters. Of course that means you'd have to edit those files every time they are updated by the Epoch Dev team.

Working on adding/selling items to traders with my team mates. Only issue we're having is at the end of the sale, you do not receive any Krypto.

Hope you get it working. Thanks for sharing with the community!

I edited the LSlootList.sqf to contain only Epoch items, so you don't have to mess with BE filters or worry about selling to traders. I removed some types of loot from certain types of spawns, so you many want to add them back, but here it is in case you want to use it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eoddlbo2xdryena/LSlootLists.sqf?dl=0

The floating loot fix on chernarus is still an issue. I've been trying to fix it for a month now. I ended up cutting out the hangars and warehouses from the buildings list sqf and enabling the zadjust switch In the init. Fixes it for most buildings.

Be aware with the MAS weapons, this script NEEDS to run AFTER MAS weapons are already loaded into the server, for those of you who are running the spawner server side. Those who run it from the mission init you'll be able to add the MAS classnames and just throw it into the mission pbo with no worries.

I am a total newbie with this stuff. I was hoping to get some help. I tried to get this script working but keep getting kicked restriction #20

Steps Followed:

1 de-pboed

2 made init file

pasted this from Zed:

if (isServer) then {
fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "custom\LSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf";
};

3 changed LSlootList.sqf from Zed..........BTW Thanks ZED Epoch stuff is enough

4 re-pboed

Started everything up. Mission starts to load and kick.

I can provide more information if needed let me know what you need to help.

I am a total newbie with this stuff. I was hoping to get some help. I tried to get this script working but keep getting kicked restriction #20

Steps Followed:

1 de-pboed

2 made init file

pasted this from Zed:

if (isServer) then {

};

3 changed LSlootList.sqf from Zed..........BTW Thanks ZED Epoch stuff is enough

4 re-pboed

Started everything up. Mission starts to load and kick.

I can provide more information if needed let me know what you need to help.

I have the same problem that's mentioned above

search the forums and found some information how to edit the be rules / restriction's but don't know exactly what I have to edit out

And

http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/

The things you have to edit are called 'BattlEye filters'

You can find them in the SC\BattlEye folder.

As for pr0dukt  I have the fix, but it's still a bit pre-production stuff.

Thanks Santa,but I have already read both post....I am well aware of the battleeye filters but have no clue what needs to be edited or how to go about doing it and putting it in the correct place. I have zero BEF editting experience and to me that all looks like a foreign language.