I have an overpoch server but shows up as overwatch

Bilco

Question

The title says it all and hoping I can get some help cause I'm stumped. I recently switched server providers to GTXGaming. I loaded up my server and mission PBO's and all went well. Everything showed up on dayz launcher just fine with the IP and dayz overwatch (0.2.5) | dayz epoch (1.0.5.1) under the server name. A few hours later, it changes to where epoch falls off. I did put in a support ticket but they only told me that it's a launcher problem which I highly doubt since it worked with my previous provider. Any Ideas?

5 answers to this question

This is where I don't think my issue is the launcher. I have a test server as well that is locked. For several days it had just the mod on it, no additions. I load the mission and server PBO's onto that server from my overpoch server and I get the same result where it shows up as overwatch. I don't see any errors in my RPT. It's just weird to me that it only happens when I load the PBO's. If I wipe my test server and just install the mod, it will go back to normal and can be seen on the launcher immediately.

GTXgaming LMFAO @ the service yeah its always a launcher issue or your issue never their issue LOL BS hosts even when u have non stop error messages ram is fuked for over 7 days to no control panel at all just a fuking Error message  to 1 of my servers disappears from the control panel 10 days before payment is due i had my servers off most the time with them they provide shit service most tickets i submit would take 24 to 48 hrs for a 1 line reply like why is 1 of my servers now not in the control panel at the same time why cant i login to my control panel..... i wait 36hrs to find out its cos im using cookies in my browser like wtf BS is that they are full of shit after so many times ram was corrupt to ram just fuked now servers gone from control to now i cant even login to the control panel it would just be an error, Error error error wtf am i paying for to chat through email and get 1 line reply's oh almost forgot lol i had set 1 of my servers to Overpoch Lingor from Overpoch Cherno then just wanted to play LIngor. it seemed like i would wake up 1 day it's Cherno the next it's Lingor then the next back to Cherno then the next what do u know it changed back to Lingor by itself i had not logged in to control panel no one else had access some strange shit going on all this happen about 7 days before 1 of my servers disappears and then No access to the control panel for about 1 week after 4 support tickets thats it time for a New Host!!! oh and after 10 days of sending in support tickets about my server not being in the control panel they never fixed it..

I put in a support ticket explaining that I was using PBO's from a previous provider and never had problems there and that's where they told me that was the problem and that PBO's from other providers could not be used. I went ahead and rented a server with another provider to prove a point and guess what, it worked. Definitely a problem on the GTX side of the house...