Player kick randomly 1.0.2.5

Cryten

Question

Many player kick randomly...

I I watch the log .... 

17:50:29 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1256635350 (-SEK- Sawyer)
17:50:29 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1256635350, users.card=19
17:50:29 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1256635350
17:50:29 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1256635350 (-SEK- Sawyer)
17:50:29 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1256635350, users.card=19
17:50:29 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1256635350

hmmmm

1.0.2.4 worked fine

11 answers to this question

sry for double post:

we have DB deleted... all Vanilla... and PLayer got kicked...  on 1.0.2.4 worked fine :/

18:42:51 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #294189695, users.card=14
18:42:51 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 294189695
18:42:51 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 294189695 (Michael De Santa)
18:42:51 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #294189695, users.card=14
18:42:51 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 294189695
18:42:51 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 294189695 (Michael De Santa)

I was getting this on my own server...

Not sure which cured it but I deleted ALL the now disallowed vehicles from the db and also removed all the addons, now works fine...I'm slowly adding addons till I find the cause. might be worth removing the old vil-cars from your DB...I'm betting Devs would suggest a fresh DB anyway:)

I was getting this on my own server...

Not sure which cured it but I deleted ALL the now disallowed vehicles from the db and also removed all the addons, now works fine...I'm slowly adding addons till I find the cause. might be worth removing the old vil-cars from your DB...I'm betting Devs would suggest a fresh DB anyway:)

can you send me a sql file you used to cleanup your db

If you use the SQL that comes with epoch 1.2.0.5, at the very end it has the SQL needed to update all Vil_ vehicles to default arma2 ones that are in epoch. Just read the server instructions and the read me, and the change log guys. Everything you need is all there. I am running 1.2.0.5 with heavily modified content, and a 2nd vanilla box, no issues.

I'm having this same problem on my stock Epoch server and on my Epoch Lingor server with SargeAI.

I have done the DB updates as per the install instruction for upgrading to 1.0.2.5.

I played for an hour yesterday with no issues. This morning however I'm getting kicked randomly between 2 and 15 minutes. No error's in the RTP files or server log files. Just says I disconnected. But my client says I was kicked.

Hey, how do i actually do this, i have the same problem since update, can see the sql on the dl page, understand i need to modify my server files to remove the vehicles but not sure how to do this, apologies i'm a little new to modifying server configs/files and dont want to mess it up.

Thanks

I'm having this same issue with our server. The repeat log shows the player disconnecting not getting kicked. The players report being kicked from the server. There are no VIL vehicles left. I've run the needed sql updates to update them to the new 1.0.2.5 equivalents. Any thoughts?

And if you don't have the sql file because you host with an offsite provider? 

Cannot find this .sql anywhere, are you just using some

DELETE FROM object_data WHERE classname LIKE 'VIL%';

or something like that. 

Already accidentally wiped my database once, in the early stages of this server, removing zero fuel vehicles with a simple query, what I did not know is that epoch places its base building stuff in the 'object_data' and gives it a fuel number of '0'....so, that was pretty terrible, hesitant to run queries with epoch. 

*******************Edit*

For thope of you who do not have a copy of the original epoch download for 1.0.2.5, use the above code in your database run query to delete VIL vehicles from your databes. if you have anything in your trader menus, there is a post for that already...

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3487-sql-problem-not-showing-entries-as-it-should-be/

Good Luck updating, went pretty smoothly for me, minus this little hitch...