blckeagls' Real Zombies v0.0.5

blckeagls

Ok I have done a lot of editing to test it shut BE we need filters for this you also get hit in god mode zombies spawn everywhere now they do a lot less damage this may help you guys in your quest and mine I take no credit just a lot of tweaking and rewriting some of the code http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09921468409580564425

Thanks Black for the start of something big

The link you put for the file location is reported as a Malicious website. My anti-virus detected 7 different malware attempts at installing themselves on my computer when I clicked on your link. Please post your script on GitHub. 

The link you put for the file location is reported as a Malicious website. My anti-virus detected 7 different malware attempts at installing themselves on my computer when I clicked on your link. Please post your script on GitHub. 

bitdefender didnt bat an eye and downloaded it what antivirus do you use?

well the download is a pbo file and contains the usual file extensions you would expect. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdgken5vky0dhd4/epoch.Altis.pbo?dl=0

stuck it in my dropbox up to you if you want to grab it :)

Thank you. I was thinking of turning off my virus software. I figured it was most likely really safe otherwise the post would have been taken down by an Admin or at least reported.

well the download is a pbo file and contains the usual file extensions you would expect. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdgken5vky0dhd4/epoch.Altis.pbo?dl=0

stuck it in my dropbox up to you if you want to grab it :)

Thanks a lot major. For some reason I have been having issues with getting this working but with your file I was able to get it working. Much appreciated.

We have here: https://github.com/WARChuMa/Zombia Battleeye problem :(

10.06.2015 16:00:07: Rene (XX.53.XX.17:1XXXX) dfac0480f91e1bbfd02b783e8924120f - #47 "
zarray=zarray+[_zombie];
if (zombierun < 1) then {_zombie setdamage 0.5;};

while {alive _zombie} do {
_unitsaround = _zombie n"

unfortunately I was not able to find filters for this mod , try from ARMA 2 dayz script .txt

Finally a zombie script that works. Love it. One question can I change the Zombie skins here?

_units =  ["C_man_polo_1_F_euro","C_man_polo_2_F_asia","C_man_polo_3_F","C_man_polo_4_F","C_man_polo_5_F","C_man_polo_6_F","C_man_p_fugitive_F","C_scientist_F","C_man_hunter_1_F","C_journalist_F","C_Nikos2","C_Driver_1_F"];

Also is there a way to add loot to zombies? Like Medpacks?

Finally a zombie script that works. Love it. One question can I change the Zombie skins here?

_units = ["C_man_polo_1_F_euro","C_man_polo_2_F_asia","C_man_polo_3_F","C_man_polo_4_F","C_man_polo_5_F","C_man_polo_6_F","C_man_p_fugitive_F","C_scientist_F","C_man_hunter_1_F","C_journalist_F","C_Nikos2","C_Driver_1_F"];

Also is there a way to add loot to zombies? Like Medpacks?

it's not skins this model zombie if you change them you will get that on the first page

How do you install this?

you copy the @Zombi/Addons folder into your main arma server folder, and add @Zombi to your -mods=  or if your using tadst click the mods tab and enable it.

then open the mpmissions folder and copy the sounds folder and zombie folder to your mpmissions\epoch.Altis folder of your server

assuming you unPBO'd your epoch.Altis.pbo file

then edit your description.ext

add  at the very bottom:

class CfgSounds
{    
    sounds[] = {zomb1,zomb2,zomb3};
    class zomb1
	{
		name = "zomb1";
		sound[] = {"\sounds\zomb1.ogg", 1, 1};
		titles[] = {};
	};
	class zomb2
	{
		name = "zomb2";
		sound[] = {"\sounds\zomb2.ogg", 1, 1};
		titles[] = {};
	};
	class zomb3
	{
		name = "zomb3";
		sound[] = {"\sounds\zomb3.ogg", 1, 1};
		titles[] = {};
	};	
};

and in your init.sqf file add

[]execVM "zombie\configurations.sqf";

if you have not extracted your pbo mission file, install this

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369

then right click the pbo file and it will give you an option to extract the pbo

if this is the case, you will need to create a n init.sqf file.

The script works well. AI even engage the Zombie as well as the Zombie engaging the AI. Makes for the sounding of a real warzone. LMAO. Is there anyway to make it so the zombie respect doors? Also does not seem when you break line of sight that they back off. Though I did go ahead and moved their behavior up to Aware.

Personally I like that they engage the AI. Very much more realistic. As for there running, they are not that fast. Would like it though that if you go in a building close the door they cant follow. Of course if you climb a ladder should leave you safe as well.

This is an excellent script though. Keep working on it. I cant stand what Epoch as done to replace Zombies. I think it is stupid, that is just me though. They cant use the Dayz name I get that. There is no reason they can use Zombie. Zombies were a thing long before Dayz.

We have here: https://github.com/WARChuMa/Zombia Battleeye problem :(

10.06.2015 16:00:07: Rene (XX.53.XX.17:1XXXX) dfac0480f91e1bbfd02b783e8924120f - #47 "
zarray=zarray+[_zombie];
if (zombierun < 1) then {_zombie setdamage 0.5;};

while {alive _zombie} do {
_unitsaround = _zombie n"
#48   !="_zombie setdamage 0.5;" 

change 7 to 1

#85    1 Dayz_GUI_R
#86    1 dayz_originalPlayer 
#87    1 zZombie_Base   !="m = zombielimit;"

Viper this is a zombie script. Like the A3AI there are no markers to be had. If installed correctly though they make plenty of noise. You can create markers for the Zombie to spawn at but I dont think they are the kind that show on the map. I am sure someone that know a bit more will correct me if I am wrong. The only way a marker shows on the map is if you add it to your Mission SQM.

This is a great script though. Useful that the zombie and ai go at it. Helps in locating the AI. LOL

Viper this is a zombie script. Like the A3AI there are no markers to be had. If installed correctly though they make plenty of noise. You can create markers for the Zombie to spawn at but I dont think they are the kind that show on the map. I am sure someone that know a bit more will correct me if I am wrong. The only way a marker shows on the map is if you add it to your Mission SQM.

This is a great script though. Useful that the zombie and ai go at it. Helps in locating the AI. LOL

To make AI or zombies spawn on markers you do put the markers in the mission.sqm and you make them "empty" and they will not show up on the map. Such as,

class Markers

{
  items = 1;
  class Item0
  {
   position[] = {6318.23,5.99569,2343.52};
   name = "sec1";
   type = "Empty";
  };
};

Tested his today, and works really nice, for some reason i have to get upclose to the zombies for them to load the skin though.. not a big issue.

I do however run into one sorta-breaking issue... IF i am killed by a zombie they wont ever spawn on me again, until i leave the server and enter it again that is..

Oh, and how would i go abotu making it alot more zombies, and possibly adding another spawn position aswell.. ( Noticed they kinda spawn pretty much at the same place together when you enter a city or village)

Tested his today, and works really nice, for some reason i have to get upclose to the zombies for them to load the skin though.. not a big issue.

I have noticed that as an issue with ArmA 3 with ANY user defined image that is contained in the mission PBO.

I wish this script was still getting some love, I would LOVE to use it on my server but it seems like it's been dropped.

hey have problems with setdamage.txt

setdamage.log:

16.06.2015 21:18:08: [H||S](Leader]Eichman  - #0 0.050000 2:3167 Epoch_Female_F
16.06.2015 21:28:30: Kenzi                  - #0 0.050000 2:4069 b_g_survivor_F

and thats my setdamage.txt:

!="" !="Sapper_Charge_Ammo" !="SapperB_Charge_Ammo" !="Epoch_Sapper_F"  !="Epoch_SapperB_F" !="Epoch_Male_F" !="Epoch_Female_F" !="Epoch_" !="_zombie" !="b_g_survivor_F" !"Epoch_Female_F" !"Epoch_Male_F"

any have a idea?

PS: sorry for my bad english