blckeagls' Real Zombies v0.0.5

blckeagls

any pics of the zombies? or this in action?

They need some work over skins and movements and will be fine,sounds ambience is ok just now :)

I just was thinking to a

_zombie setdamage 0.7;

on shaun.sqf  so to give a blood apperance

EDIT:

Tested,zombies now appears blooded but...they are fractured and walk very slows and stupids...just like Romero's movies :huh:

I just was thinking to a

_zombie setdamage 0.7;
on shaun.sqf so to give a blood apperance

EDIT:

Tested,zombies now appears blooded but...they are fractured and walk very slows and stupids...just like Romero's movies :huh:

Try to use setHit on specific parts, but not the legs.

Greez KiloSwiss

I played around with this added it and server runs followed directions get no errors can sign in but nothing happens I think im doing my init.sqf wrong and that's the problem its a dedicated server I just started doing this hosting thing im as virgin as they come I got every thing workin missions, status bar, treasure hunts,but this heres my init.sqf is it right?

my init.txt

I played around with this added it and server runs followed directions get no errors can sign in but nothing happens I think im doing my init.sqf wrong and that's the problem its a dedicated server I just started doing this hosting thing im as virgin as they come I got every thing workin missions, status bar, treasure hunts,but this heres my init.sqf is it right?

I see you are using the SEM missions from KiloSwiss. For those, the only way I could get them to spawn was to add the zombie call at the top of the init.sqf. You can also try getting in and out of a vehicle in a town, when you get out they should spawn, but not always for me.

So try adding this at the top of your init:

if (isDedicated) then {
	[] execVM "\q\addons\zombiemission\init.sqf";
};
[] execVM "zombie\compiles.sqf";
"playZSoundHurt" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};
"playZSound" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};

Hopefully that helps :)

Hi how i can change the stuff of the zombie because on the admin tool we have a headgear like a wolf it's could be great to add that to the zombie for more change  to the player stuff.

my be restriction work if you want i can give you that contact me to mp and i give you

wow that started sumthin going but now I get this #0 "type == "idle") then { _select = [ "1","2","3","4","5" ] call BIS_fnc_selectrandom; _say = format [ "zidle%1" ,_select ]; _zombie says3" :blink:

You're going to have to mess with your BE filters until you stop getting kicks. There should be an error that pops up, telling you where the issue lies. Like if it's just a script restriction, you can find that in your scripts.log file. A addWeaponCargo kick is in the addWeaponCargo.log, and so on. I would add something like != "type == "idle") at line one of your BE scripts.txt, ( #0 means line 1, 1 means 2, etc..) and then wait for the next kick. It took me quite a while to get it all working without kicks, but I am such a noob to all of this still. Once I really get a handle on this I can clean up my BE because I am sure I have a lot of unneeded crap in there. But, battleye is on, and I get no kicks right now.

Apparently the zombies are spawning, byt from what I can tell they spawn underground?

15:43:55 "Added [16584.3,16104,-15.1762] - Spawned Zombies: [[16584.3,16104,-15.1762]]"

I thought I followed all the steps correctly.

Same here   

6:03:36 "Added [12502,14337,-11.5868] - Spawned Zombies: [[12502,14337,-11.5868]]"

Thanks Brunz for your information. One question when you get this #0 "gem" = 52.4772 2:2007 b_g_survivor_F" I know the number is random. How do you add this to the filter to deal with a random number?

I know I don't want !"gem" = 52.4772 2:2007 b_g_survivor_F

I removed the gem variable, it's not used.

Warning to everyone also we had performance problems when > 40 PLAYERS, you will need to tune it to suit your player amount and server.

Can someone please help out with the BE filters? I don´t get it working ... :(

Script.txt

line start with    7 setDamage               add     !"_lockedTarget setDamage"

line start with    7 enableFatigue           add    !"_zombie enableFatigue false;" 

line start with     7 addEventHandler      add    !"_zombie addEventHandler"

Same here   

6:03:36 "Added [12502,14337,-11.5868] - Spawned Zombies: [[12502,14337,-11.5868]]"

I found that they do that sometimes, and sometimes they spawn perfectly. I also accidentally discovered the BE filters I needed by getting into, and out of a vehicle in a town. Once you exit the vehicle, if they spawn, you'll most likely get a kick. Ad the exception, and try again. That's what worked for me finally.

I found that they do that sometimes, and sometimes they spawn perfectly. I also accidentally discovered the BE filters I needed by getting into, and out of a vehicle in a town. Once you exit the vehicle, if they spawn, you'll most likely get a kick. Ad the exception, and try again. That's what worked for me finally.

i fix BE, i post my script restrictions above and zombies spawn for me only when go out from vehicles

Script.txt

line start with    7 setDamage               add     !"_lockedTarget setDamage"

line start with    7 enableFatigue           add    !"_zombie enableFatigue false;" 

line start with     7 addEventHandler      add    !"_zombie addEventHandler"

Thanks, added but every time if one player get damage from  a zombie all other players  get kicked...

04.01.2015 14:52:35: xxxx (91.48.104.153:2304) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx31e19e54ebe81 - #0 0.809843 7:14 Epoch_Male_F
04.01.2015 14:52:35: Joker_xGERx (91.58.163.144:2304) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc5d46db7e3dfc2 - #0 0.809843 7:14 Epoch_Male_F

I have added in my setdamage.txt...

5 "" !="Sapper_Charge_Ammo" !="Epoch_Sapper_F" !="Epoch_Male_F"

...but still get kicked :(

Strange is, the player who get damage from zombie can stay on the server, but ALL other players get a kick in this moment.

Hi ^^

I have all make as you wrote.

It didn`t work for me.

I have a Nitrado Server ,...

I change also to:

if (isServer) then {
    [] execVM "\q\addons\zombiemission\init.sqf";
};
[] execVM "zombie\compiles.sqf";

My Mission.Pbo like:

e7voc8dk.png

My description:

z6goiz67.png

my init.sqf:

tl592udk.png

where is the mistake ?

Loadingscreen before Lobby is standing ....

Mfg Burschy