Disallowed Addon, CBA cfgpatches

Teax

Question

Greetings,

since the last epoch update (0.2.5.2) the epoch antihack tool keeps banning people from my server if they use CBA.

Before the patch it works perfectly.

My question is know, how to allow cba as an addon like aia to the antihack tool?

I need the correct cfgpatches for the whitelist i think, but where to find them?

If i change the "antihack_cfgPatchesCheck" to false, nothing happends, tool keeps banning :( (tried also to disable the antihack_checkfiles, same reason)

i attached the "hacker log" from my server.

Btw is there anywhere a .txt file with the whole banning reason? Like you see on the screenshot the text is cutted cuz the tool is too small

I hope someone can help me

Greetz

post-14878-0-39301800-1419962517_thumb.p

antihack_cfgPatchesCheck to false and restarting the server should have prevented the bans from happening further, make sure you remove the old bans too.

To get the CFGPatches of a mod you have two options: 

1. Have the mod running on the server and it will automatically detect the cfgpatches.

OR

2. Load the mod on your client and execute this code in the editor debug console: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/master/Tools/SQF/getCfgPatches.sqf merge the results with the existing array.

Hello vbawol, thanks for the quick response :) i tried the first thing many times without any success.

I'll try the second option and call back in 1 hour after our serer has restarted :)

btw this is my result with following mods > CBA , JSRS2.2, Dragonfyre , VST Weapon Resting and STHud

["vts_weaponresting","cba_xeh","Extended_EventHandlers","CBA_Extended_EventHandlers","JSRS_Environment","cba_common","cba_events","cba_hashes","cba_network","cba_strings","cba_vectors","DragonFyre_Bullethits","DragonFyre_Explosions","DragonFyre_Sonic_Cracks","DragonFyre_230mm_Titan","DragonFyre_Air_Weapons","DragonFyre_35mm_Autocannon","DragonFyre_120mm_Cannon","DragonFyre_Autocannon","DragonFyre_DAGR","DragonFyre_DAR","DragonFyre_Minigun","DragonFyre_30mm_Cannon","DragonFyre_Gau8","DragonFyre_155mm_AMOS","DragonFyre_M134","DragonFyre_LMGRCWS","DragonFyre_GMG20","DragonFyre_GMG40","DragonFyre_127","DragonFyre_Skalpel_ATGM","DragonFyre_Skyfire","DragonFyre_Veh_Titan","DragonFyre_4Five45","DragonFyre_ACPC","DragonFyre_MX","DragonFyre_M6","DragonFyre_Khaybar","DragonFyre_M320R","DragonFyre_EBR","DragonFyre_FS2000","DragonFyre_M200","DragonFyre_P07","DragonFyre_NLAW","DragonFyre_PDW","DragonFyre_Rahim","DragonFyre_Rook40","DragonFyre_RPG32","DragonFyre_Scorpian","DragonFyre_Titan","DragonFyre_TRG20","DragonFyre_UGL","DragonFyre_SDAR","DragonFyre_Vector","DragonFyre_Zafir","DragonFyre_Zubr45","JSRS2_120mm_Cannon","JSRS2_127","JSRS2_155mm_AMOS","JSRS2_230mm_Titan","JSRS2_30mm_Cannon","JSRS2_35mm_Autocannon","JSRS2_4Five45","JSRS2_ACPC","JSRS2_Autocannon","JSRS2_Bullethits","JSRS2_DAGR","JSRS2_DAR","JSRS2_EBR","JSRS2_Explosions","JSRS2_Explosives","JSRS2_Filters","JSRS2_FS2000","JSRS2_Gatling","JSRS2_Gau8","JSRS2_GMG20","JSRS2_GMG40","JSRS2_Khaybar","JSRS2_LMGRCWS","JSRS2_M134","JSRS2_M200","JSRS2_M320R","JSRS2_M6","JSRS2_Minigun","JSRS2_MX","JSRS2_NLAW","JSRS2_P07","JSRS2_PDW","JSRS2_Rahim","JSRS2_Rook40","JSRS2_RPG32","JSRS2_Scorpian","JSRS2_SDAR","JSRS2_Skalpel_ATGM","JSRS2_Skyfire","JSRS2_Sonic_Cracks","JSRS2_TRG20","JSRS2_Vector","JSRS2_Veh_Titan","JSRS2_Zafir","JSRS2_Zubr45","cba_ai","cba_arrays","cba_diagnostic","cba_help","cba_keybinding","cba_ui","cba_ui_helper","cba_versioning","ST_STHud","DragonFyre_Movement","JSRS2_Movement","JSRS2_Silencers","cba_main","cba_main_a3","ST_STHud_Usermenu","JSRS2_Distance","DragonFyre_Distance","DragonFyre_FighterPlane3","DragonFyre_CAS_Plane1","DragonFyre_AH99_Blackfoot","DragonFyre_AH9_Pawnee","DragonFyre_UAV_1","DragonFyre_CH67_Huron","DragonFyre_CH49_Mohawk","DragonFyre_Mi290_Taru","DragonFyre_Mi48_Kajman","DragonFyre_UAV_2","DragonFyre_Po30_Orca","DragonFyre_CAS_Plane2","DragonFyre_UH80_GhostHawk","DragonFyre_WY55_Hellcat","DragonFyre_Boat_Armed_1","DragonFyre_2S9_Sorcher","DragonFyre_AFV4_Gorgon","DragonFyre_AMV7_Marshal","DragonFyre_BTRK_Kamysh","DragonFyre_FV720_Mora","DragonFyre_IFV6a_Cheetah","DragonFyre_IFV6c_Panther","DragonFyre_M2A1_Slammer","DragonFyre_M4_Scorcher","DragonFyre_M5_Sandstorm","DragonFyre_MBT52_Kuma","DragonFyre_MSE3_Marid","DragonFyre_T100_Varsuk","DragonFyre_ZSU39_Tigris","DragonFyre_Hatchback","DragonFyre_truck1","DragonFyre_Hunter","DragonFyre_Ifrit","DragonFyre_Offroad","DragonFyre_Quadbike","DragonFyre_Strider","DragonFyre_SUV","DragonFyre_truck2","DragonFyre_Van","DragonFyre_Truck3","JSRS2_2S9_Sorcher","JSRS2_AFV4_Gorgon","JSRS2_AH99_Blackfoot","JSRS2_AH9_Pawnee","JSRS2_AMV7_Marshal","JSRS2_BTRK_Kamysh","JSRS2_CAS_Plane1","JSRS2_CAS_Plane2","JSRS2_CH49_Mohawk","JSRS2_FighterPlane3","JSRS2_FV720_Mora","JSRS2_Hunter","JSRS2_Ifrit","JSRS2_IFV6a_Cheetah","JSRS2_IFV6c_Panther","JSRS2_M2A1_Slammer","JSRS2_M4_Scorcher","JSRS2_M5_Sandstorm","JSRS2_MBT52_Kuma","JSRS2_Mi48_Kajman","JSRS2_MSE3_Marid","JSRS2_Offroad","JSRS2_Po30_Orca","JSRS2_Strider","JSRS2_SUV","JSRS2_T100_Varsuk","JSRS2_Truck1","JSRS2_Truck2","JSRS2_UAV_1","JSRS2_UH80_GhostHawk","JSRS2_Van","JSRS2_WY55_Hellcat","JSRS2_ZSU39_Tigris","cba_xeh_a3"]

Okay, Autobanned again.

Hacker Log says now only this "Changed RSCDisplayConfigure >> onLoad >>... like in the screenshot above, the disallowed addon reason is now gone :) Thanks for that.

Any idea what this RSCDisplayConfigure is?

Even if you get the CBA stuff taken care of you will still have a problem with a pubvar kick.  And with the way Epoch uses the random variables on each server restart it's pretty much impossible to create an exception for it.  You'll see what I mean when you get to that point.  I've pretty much given up on getting JSRS to work with Epoch with its current method of security.  It's just too restrictive.  But I wish you luck and if you do manage to get it working feel free to share your success with others!   :D

I just downloaded a fresh copy of CBA last night and tried it.  I get this error in my server RPT:

14:04:19 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
14:04:19 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
14:04:19 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
14:04:19 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
14:04:19 Error in expression <pile = true };

if (BIS_fnc_init && {!_recompile}) exitWith {};  

;

if >
14:04:19   Error position: <&& {!_recompile}) exitWith {};  

;

if >
14:04:19   Error &&: Type code, expected Bool
14:04:19 File x\cba\addons\common\init_functionsModule.sqf, line 22
14:04:19 Error in expression <pile = true };

if (BIS_fnc_init && {!_recompile}) exitWith {};  

;

if >
14:04:19   Error position: <&& {!_recompile}) exitWith {};  

;

if >
14:04:19   Error Generic error in expression
14:04:19 File x\cba\addons\common\init_functionsModule.sqf, line 22
14:04:19 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
14:04:19 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
14:04:19 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

Epoch forces itself to be loaded first, which overrides what's loaded in CBA.  Until the devs allow other mods/addons to be loaded before Epoch then the problem will persist.  

wait wait :D you have cba on your server? for what? any other mods then jsrs?

you dont need cba for jsrs on your server, its a client side only mod :) just the keys for those mods in the server key folder and everything is fine

Ah I see what the problem is, that ban is from our Displays check and not the cfgPatches checks, we will be adding a way to config that check likely in the next patch.

So here we are a month later and I'm seeing a bunch of people being banned from my Chernarus A3 Epoch server for addons. Should I still just use antihack_cfgPatchesCheck = false? Will this be fixed soon?

Changing that line to false now allows people with the CBA patch to join the server. I tested it last night with a player that had gotten the autoban and he could get in.

You'll still need the keys and BE exceptions added, CBA does nothing on its own, it's a requirement of things like JSRS and DragonFyre

You'll still need the keys and BE exceptions added, CBA does nothing on its own, it's a requirement of things like JSRS and DragonFyre

Well, all I know is that a player that had been autobanned with the Epoch Autoban message for addons was able to join after I deleted his ban and change that setting. I couldn't tell you what exactly he had that was causing the autoban.

Here you go, Zed.  Keep in mind that these are for JSRS3:DragonFyre.  The older ones from JSRS2 are different.  If you want to maintain compatibility with both systems you'll have to add those as well.  I removed them from my servers after the new version came out just to keep everyone on the same page.  The CBA addons are the same regardless of whether a player is using JSRS 2 or DFyre.

Just add these to the end of the default list of addons in epochah.hpp

"DragonFyre_Bullethits","DragonFyre_Explosions","DragonFyre_Sonic_Cracks","DragonFyre_230mm_Titan","DragonFyre_Air_Weapons","DragonFyre_35mm_Autocannon","DragonFyre_120mm_Cannon","DragonFyre_Autocannon","DragonFyre_DAGR","DragonFyre_DAR","DragonFyre_Minigun","DragonFyre_30mm_Cannon","DragonFyre_Gau8","DragonFyre_155mm_AMOS","DragonFyre_M134","DragonFyre_LMGRCWS","DragonFyre_GMG20","DragonFyre_GMG40","DragonFyre_127","DragonFyre_Skalpel_ATGM","DragonFyre_Skyfire","DragonFyre_Veh_Titan","DragonFyre_4Five45","DragonFyre_ACPC","DragonFyre_MX","DragonFyre_M6","DragonFyre_Khaybar","DragonFyre_M320R","DragonFyre_EBR","DragonFyre_FS2000","DragonFyre_M200","DragonFyre_P07","DragonFyre_NLAW","DragonFyre_PDW","DragonFyre_Rahim","DragonFyre_Rook40","DragonFyre_RPG32","DragonFyre_Scorpian","DragonFyre_TRG20","DragonFyre_UGL","DragonFyre_SDAR","DragonFyre_Vector","DragonFyre_Zafir","DragonFyre_Zubr45","DragonFyre_Movement","DragonFyre_Distance","DragonFyre_FighterPlane3","DragonFyre_CAS_Plane1","DragonFyre_AH99_Blackfoot","DragonFyre_AH9_Pawnee","DragonFyre_UAV_1","DragonFyre_CH67_Huron","DragonFyre_CH49_Mohawk","DragonFyre_Mi290_Taru","DragonFyre_Mi48_Kajman","DragonFyre_UAV_2","DragonFyre_Po30_Orca","DragonFyre_CAS_Plane2","DragonFyre_UH80_GhostHawk","DragonFyre_WY55_Hellcat","DragonFyre_Boat_Armed_1","DragonFyre_2S9_Sorcher","DragonFyre_AFV4_Gorgon","DragonFyre_AMV7_Marshal","DragonFyre_BTRK_Kamysh","DragonFyre_FV720_Mora","DragonFyre_IFV6a_Cheetah","DragonFyre_IFV6c_Panther","DragonFyre_M2A1_Slammer","DragonFyre_M4_Scorcher","DragonFyre_M5_Sandstorm","DragonFyre_MBT52_Kuma","DragonFyre_MSE3_Marid","DragonFyre_T100_Varsuk","DragonFyre_ZSU39_Tigris","DragonFyre_Hatchback","DragonFyre_truck1","DragonFyre_Hunter","DragonFyre_Ifrit","DragonFyre_Offroad","DragonFyre_Quadbike","DragonFyre_Strider","DragonFyre_SUV","DragonFyre_truck2","DragonFyre_Van","DragonFyre_Truck3","JSRS_Environment","DragonFyre_Titan","JSRS2_Distance","cba_xeh","Extended_EventHandlers","CBA_Extended_EventHandlers","cba_common","cba_events","cba_hashes","cba_network","cba_strings","cba_vectors","cba_ai","cba_arrays","cba_diagnostic","cba_ui","cba_versioning","cba_help","cba_keybinding","cba_ui_helper","cba_main","cba_main_a3","cba_xeh_a3"

Here you go, Zed.  Keep in mind that these are for JSRS3:DragonFyre.  The older ones from JSRS2 are different.  If you want to maintain compatibility with both systems you'll have to add those as well.  I removed them from my servers after the new version came out just to keep everyone on the same page.  The CBA addons are the same regardless of whether a player is using JSRS 2 or DFyre.

Just add these to the end of the default list of addons in epochah.hpp

I'm a little confused. What do I need these for?