ENERGY PETITION

johnnyboymf

question where is energy kept ? in players underpants? because i am running around naked but somehow get energy to build from windmill? say whattttt?

+1 for changing it , no more eating batteries for energy please!! :-)

add a device for building that requires energy by charging or crafting the batteries into it, so if it is neither on you nor near by, you cant build.

Secondly for NVG and other devices that require energy, maybe a rechargeable battery? one you recharge in vehicles and use over and over again.

I think i just solved two things:

1. made it little more realistic .

2. added little more craft-able options to them game.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the big problem is that you get zero energy when you respawn.

As a suggestion it would be nice to be given some energy when you spawn. 

Look at the fact that when you spawn your food and drink are maxed out.  Where did that come from?

If you want consistency then you should be starving and thirsty when you spawn as well.

Why not get some energy.. like 500.  A partial charge.

I'm also all for the idea of being able to have other batteries charged and to just replace them to revamp energy.

I think the big problem is that you get zero energy when you respawn.

As a suggestion it would be nice to be given some energy when you spawn. 

Look at the fact that when you spawn your food and drink are maxed out.  Where did that come from?

If you want consistency then you should be starving and thirsty when you spawn as well.

Why not get some energy.. like 500.  A partial charge.

I'm also all for the idea of being able to have other batteries charged and to just replace them to revamp energy.

I think 500 energy is way too much, you could easily build and secure a base with 500 energy.  think 50 energy would be sufficient. Enough to build a tipi or place a lockbox...