ENERGY PETITION

johnnyboymf

I think having Energy is smart, because yes you do need energy. But Make it generate by sitting down. I dont want to have to look for a vehicle to stay in or a multigun. Also make energy generate fast. im sitting in a vehicle right now as i am writting. I've been in here for around 20 mins and anly have 305 energy. That is redicilous. So i am making a petition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Either remove Energy from the game.

2.keep it, but make it generate faster. and make it generate by sitting down and not only by using a multi tool gun or staying inside a vehicle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys please vote either 1 or 2 so the developers can see.

a Thousand?  I got ripped off.. I only was given a hundred.

:)

Some of the drinks give you eneergy don't they?  Like Redbull.. gives you wings.

Not sure if joking, but when consumed the small energy packs give you 100 energy and the large energy packs give you 1000.

• 3 weeks later...

My vote is for 3. It's only a matter of time before they make everything carebear-friendly anyways... so let's TRY and remember that building is not a "given"... but a luxury. 

Crazy idea... wouldn't be it be wild if you could "steal" the energy from any player that you killed? (like taking the krypto)

Hmmmmm... 

My vote is for 3. It's only a matter of time before they make everything carebear-friendly anyways... so let's TRY and remember that building is not a "given"... but a luxury. 

Crazy idea... wouldn't be it be wild if you could "steal" the energy from any player that you killed? (like taking the krypto)

Hmmmmm... 

not a bad idea.... but wouldn't energy be a living thing? or a source from a living thing i should say. so when a person (clone in this case) dies, wouldn't that energy be dissipated/vanished?

not a bad idea.... but wouldn't energy be a living thing? or a source from a living thing i should say. so when a person (clone in this case) dies, wouldn't that energy be dissipated/vanished?

So why isn't energy generated while we run around then, since our bodies are literally living generators for the rest of our biological processes? Hmmmm? ;-)

I'm still wondering how the energy gets transferred to your character's "body" via energy packs or sitting in vehicles or standing near windmills. 

*cue conspiracy theory*

So why isn't energy generated while we run around then, since our bodies are literally living generators for the rest of our biological processes? Hmmmm? ;-)

I'm still wondering how the energy gets transferred to your character's "body" via energy packs or sitting in vehicles or standing near windmills. 

*cue conspiracy theory*

lol love your way of thinking.

energy isn't built by running around because it can't be created, can only be transferred. 

energy transferred by windmills and solar stations is energy through wind and solar power. Is transferred using to corona effect and absorbed into the clones aura. 

I have no idea if this is what the devs were thinking, i was just trying to come up with an excuse. lol..

Back to your comment though, possible energy collector (vial) that will allow you to collect energy (if any left) from dead corpse maybe? Basically if player A dies and player B within a time frame goes up to player A, Player B can slowly collect a vial of energy that Player A had. 

Maybe?

Back to your comment though, possible energy collector (vial) that will allow you to collect energy (if any left) from dead corpse maybe? Basically if player A dies and player B within a time frame goes up to player A, Player B can slowly collect a vial of energy that Player A had. 

Maybe?

Hmmmmm... kind of like the ATM/bank transfer... the more energy they had, the longer it takes (and the longer you're incapacitated/committed to the transfer)... ya feel me? ;-) 

Maybe somehow you could have a "depleted energy pack" that could be refilled this way if you were carrying it on you? Oh, the possibilities... 

question where is energy kept ? in players underpants? because i am running around naked but somehow get energy to build from windmill? say whattttt?

+1 for changing it , no more eating batteries for energy please!! :-)

add a device for building that requires energy by charging or crafting the batteries into it, so if it is neither on you nor near by, you cant build.

Secondly for NVG and other devices that require energy, maybe a rechargeable battery? one you recharge in vehicles and use over and over again.

I think i just solved two things:

1. made it little more realistic .

2. added little more craft-able options to them game.