Anyone able to help with epoch server Admin menu change

Jobey

was hoping someone might be able to help me with the admin menu that comes with the server hive files, everything is working great but just wanted to know if there was a way of adding in the @MAS weapons to the spawn menu as wanted to test to make sure they are in the server and working, for the life of me I cant find any while looting but then hard to find anything in epoch (which is way its so good)

loving the mod tho! thanks in advance to any brave person able to help me tackle this burning problem, would very much like to get some sleep at some point! :D

thanks for the thought but a lot of work has been put into making these server files and menus and I don't want to use a 3rd party tool, plus infistar isn't a admin menu its a admin cheat menu ;) this menu has everything you need to sort problems I would just like to be able to check on added content to make sure its working

After checking today tho I am not sure that the @mas addon will work server side as still not finding any of the new loot, sadly my brain can only go so fast and its taken most of my brain power to get a server up and running :blink:

You're not going to get those weapons spawning in without adding them to the loot table of the loot spawn script, plus you'll have to use infistar or raw script cmds to spawn them in yourself. Epochs skaracopy menu doesn't support other mods like that. It's setup with epochs vanilla loot table.

You're better off just running a vanilla server with the knowledge you currently have.

thanks for the thought but a lot of work has been put into making these server files and menus and I don't want to use a 3rd party tool, plus infistar isn't a admin menu its a admin cheat menu ;) this menu has everything you need to sort problems I would just like to be able to check on added content to make sure its working

After checking today tho I am not sure that the @mas addon will work server side as still not finding any of the new loot, sadly my brain can only go so fast and its taken most of my brain power to get a server up and running :blink:

Infistar isn't an admin cheat menu. It's the best anti hack out there and yes it has the chance to be abused but so does epoch mod's own AH as well. Infistar at least works properly.