Arma 3 Epoch Basic Admin Menu

ThePurificationProject

• 2 weeks later...

This is mine. Just add the steam64 ID and change the name. Remove any not needed. Check format and save.

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAM64IDHERE","AWOL"},{"STEAM64IDHERE","Axle"},{"STEAM64IDHERE","Melly"},{"STEAM64IDHERE","Warlock"},{"STEAM64IDHERE","Mike"},{"STEAM64IDHERE","Spoons"}}; 

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone

First time poster here.

The server won't start when I put what I think are valid values in the "adminMenu_Owner[]" variable.  This is the error message:

16:58:51 "Loading config..."
16:58:51 Error in expression <  = [];
{
_skn_adminUIDArray pushBack(_x select 0);
_skn_adminNAMEArray pushBack(>
16:58:51   Error position: <select 0);
_skn_adminNAMEArray pushBack(>
16:58:51   Error Generic error in expression
16:58:51 File x\addons\a3_epoch_server\init\server_securityfunctions.sqf, line 346

What am I missing?

EDIT: Figured it out.  If inserting just a single person to the file, it needs two squiggly braces:

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAMID64","playername"}};

Edited by phm
More to add

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok so i got the epoch admin menu working but players when they parachute in using halv spawn in they can free fall pull there chute open touch the ground and run about 50 feet then they are magically back in the air aka being reverted what do i do about this there is no be kicks i have those fixed.

Ok so i fixed it on my end with the help of a secret person lol works great just getting alot of EH HANDLE DAMAGE 1234 ETC IN THE HACK LOG

Edited by viper179
I got it to work know

• 3 months later...
On 5/21/2015 at 9:54 PM, Axle said:

The name honestly doesn't matter, So for you as admin you should put "Conroy" But you could put "Pinktoesstuffedintacoswithbeansandtoastbecausewhythefunknot" but as long as you know that name is for you then in the logs you can find yourself.

lmao

• 3 months later...