Arma 3 Epoch Basic Admin Menu

ThePurificationProject

How do you access the basic admin menu in game?

I noticed that there is a built in AH and instead of using infistar I would like to give this a try first.

// Anti Hack
antihack_Enabled = true; // built-in Anti-Hack
antihack_cfgPatchesCheck = true; //cfgPatches (AddOn Check)
antihack_whitelistedCfgPatches[] = {-snip-}; //whitelisted cfgPatches for AiA TP
antihack_InvOpenCheck[] = {}; // blank array disables, enable with {6} distance in meters disallows gear access if another player is within this range also disables gear access in vehicles.
antihack_banReason = "EpochMod.com Autoban";
antihack_checkFiles[] = { //script check, leave it blank to disable it
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientInit.sqf", "EPOCH_clientInit"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\EPOCH_onEachFrame.sqf", "EPOCH_onEachFrame"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_masterLoop.sqf", "EPOCH_masterLoop"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer.sqf", "EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientRespawn.sqf", "EPOCH_clientRespawn"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\interface_event_handlers\EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf", "EPOCH_KeyDown"}
};

adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; 

adminMenu_High[] = {};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};
adminMenu_Low[] = {};
adminMenu_LowSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL"};
adminMenu_BanReasons[] = {"Traderzone","Hacking","Glitch","Combat Log"};

/*
AH CONFIG README

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}}; 

ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

Available Settings:
"PLAYER-TELEPORT" => Teleport Admin To Player and Player To Admin
"MAP-TELEPORT" => Click on Map to Teleport
"TARGET-HEAL" => Heal Target
"TARGET-AMMO" => Give Target Ammo
"TARGET-KILL" => Kill Target
"VEHICLEFLIP" => Flip Vehicle
"BANPANNEL" => Access to Banpannel
"SPAWN-MENU" => Access to Spawn Menu

adminMenu_High[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}};
adminMenu_Low[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}};
*/

I see where I need to add my admins in but when I do that how do we access it from inside the game?

Did you put your steamid64 and your adminname into the epochah.hpp?

Like this:

// Anti Hack

antihack_whitelistedCfgPatches[] = {-snip-}; //whitelisted cfgPatches for AiA TP
antihack_InvOpenCheck[] = {}; // blank array disables, enable with {6} distance in meters disallows gear access if another player is within this range also disables gear access in vehicles.
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientInit.sqf", "EPOCH_clientInit"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_masterLoop.sqf", "EPOCH_masterLoop"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer.sqf", "EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientRespawn.sqf", "EPOCH_clientRespawn"},
{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\interface_event_handlers\EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf", "EPOCH_KeyDown"}
};

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

adminMenu_High[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};
adminMenu_Low[] = {};

If only one Admin is added, lines must look like this: = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

If two Admins are added, like this = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

Three like this: = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

...and so on

So, have a look into the epochah.hpp (in @epochhive) and make sure you have added your steamid64 and your adminname  to the adminMenu_Owner and maybe to the adminMenu_High too.... Dont know both or one of them, just test this out....

second_coming

when I log in on the server it acknowledges that I am a "super admin"

I think this "super admin" could show by the admin.xml from BEC, isnt it?

Cause BEC admin.xml only shows to all player who is an admin, but dont give you the adinmenu (F1) from Epoch Anti hack (epochah.hpp)

Did you put your steamid64 and your adminname into the epochah.hpp?

Like this:

// Anti Hack

};

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

adminMenu_High[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

adminMenu_Low[] = {};

If only one Admin is added, lines must look like this: = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

If two Admins are added, like this = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

Three like this: = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"}};

...and so on

So, have a look into the epochah.hpp (in @epochhive) and make sure you have added your steamid64 and your adminname  to the adminMenu_Owner and maybe to the adminMenu_High too.... Dont know both or one of them, just test this out....

I think this "super admin" could show by the admin.xml from BEC, isnt it?

Cause BEC admin.xml only shows to all player who is an admin, but dont give you the adinmenu (F1) from Epoch Anti hack (epochah.hpp)

Hi Ch!ll3r,  I've done all that and still no joy :(

does the 'adminname' need to be the same as your in game name?

ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.....

Maybe you will show us your epochah.hpp, so we can take a look what you did and if its right (Maybe change a few Numbers of your SteamID with some "X"... Big Brother ist watching you ;) )

Here it is :)

// Anti Hack
antihack_whitelistedCfgPatches[] = {...cut for brevity :)}; //whitelisted cfgPatches for AiA TP
};

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"myuid","myname"}};  

adminMenu_High[] = {{"myuid","myname"}};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"SPAWN-MENU","PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};
adminMenu_Low[] = {};

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"steamidxxx","ATF_Izzer"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"}};
adminMenu_High[] = {{"steamidxxxx","ATF_Izzer"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"}};
adminMenu_Low[] = {{"0","![A3adminMenuNameLow1]"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"}};

adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL","SPAWN-MENU"};

/*
AH CONFIG README

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}}; 

Available Settings:

*/

Any reason why I can't get the Spawn Menu to show up?

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"steamidxxx","ATF_Izzer"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"}};
adminMenu_High[] = {{"steamidxxxx","ATF_Izzer"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"}};
adminMenu_Low[] = {{"0","![A3adminMenuNameLow1]"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"},{"0","Enter Name Here"}};

adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL","SPAWN-MENU"};

/*
AH CONFIG README

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}}; 

Available Settings:

*/

Any reason why I can't get the Spawn Menu to show up?

Don't put yourself as owner and high, you want one or the other not both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem, got my SteamUID64 but nothing happenes when I join the server

/*
AH CONFIG README

adminMenu_Owner[] = {
 {"7656 Blah Blah","Blah"} //<- No comma on the last entry

};
adminMenu_High[] = {
 {"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME4"},
 {"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME5"},
 {"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME6"} //<- No comma on the last entry

From what you are saying this should work, I join the server and hit F! and nothing.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

So what would you put as a "ADMINNAME"?

For example if my character I play as is "Conroy Kinkaid" would I put that as the admin name exactly?

The name honestly doesn't matter, So for you as admin you should put "Conroy" But you could put "Pinktoesstuffedintacoswithbeansandtoastbecausewhythefunknot" but as long as you know that name is for you then in the logs you can find yourself.