Change color of the arrow/distance (Shift+LeftKlick on map)

corey

Hi,

I just wonder how I can change the color of the arrow(direction)/distance which is shown when I Shift+LeftKlick on the map. I cannot see it most of the time against the bright background like the sky or white houses.

It would be very helpful if I could change it to pink that I can always see.

all the best

corey

In main menu go to Settings -> Game -> colours -> and set a colour you like for "active elements"

Here are some screenshots about it if you don't understand what I mean :D

http://imgur.com/a/O3bgw

Notice: If you change the Active Element colour, your crosshair and some other things on your HUD will be (e.g. green) too. But its extreamly helpful :) E.g. the green crosshair like I have, pretty nice to see :)

I hope I helped you :)

1000% sure, i play on all arma servers with this green marker :)

and its the active elements for sure ! 

Weird, because I literally set every one of those colors I could to pink and my map marker was still green. Just for a test, could you switch your active elements to another color and see if the waypoint marker changes?

Weird, because I literally set every one of those colors I could to pink and my map marker was still green. Just for a test, could you switch your active elements to another color and see if the waypoint marker changes?

Yea Ill do it, wait a few mins :)

EDIT: Dosen't work anymore :( I changed the active elements once, and my marker thing is now white aigan :(

Edited by maddingamer

In main menu go to Settings -> Game -> colours -> and set a colour you like for "active elements"

Here are some screenshots about it if you don't understand what I mean :D

http://imgur.com/a/O3bgw

Notice: If you change the Active Element colour, your crosshair and some other things on your HUD will be (e.g. green) too. But its extreamly helpful :) E.g. the green crosshair like I have, pretty nice to see :)

I hope I helped you :)

That is helpful thanks.