full looted shelfs dissapeard

cLimaX

I playing 4 weeks on a server and my full looted shelfs dissapeard 1 after the other out of my base. And i dont know why. i hope anyone of u can help me. btw i maintain my base every 4 days, so thats not the problem. at the moment 21 shelfs full with loot dissapeard but only shelfs and lockboxes all my floors and walls still there.

I hope anyone can solve the problem

Why would you have 21 shelves and how could you find enough scrap for all that? Anyway it's alpha so you should expect these types of problems. Don't even count on being able to update without a database wipe. I'd expect that to be a requirement at some point. I have heard you can't maintain some items, like storage.

I don't think the shelves are maintained by the jammer. Instead, I think they delete after several days of no one accessing them (going into the inventory). I had this problem when I had a similar amount of tipis. After putting items in the tipis and not accessing them for a while, they would disappear. So every day you maintain your base you should also go and look in the inventory of each of your storage devices and maybe move some items around so the server doesn't think they are abandoned. 

yeah thx guys. But i gear all these shelfs defenetly............so its cant be these problem..........................i hope a DEV or any other guy  can help me and give me a other option. i loose all my gear and atm i dont want to play these game.

I have 3 shelfs on a chernarus server inside a small barn type building 2 are on a wooden foundation that i placed and the other is on the in game structure floor the two on my floor are persistant but the one on the in game building floor comes and goes at random times but usually returns for a while on server restart :)

We had 11 shelves just vanish. All of which were used every day. Admin has no idea how. Can they be destroyed?

Yes, they go up in flames with enough shots. They are actually pretty easy to blow up.

• 1 month later...

Shelf's that are near lootable furniture items are being deleted when the furniture is cleaned up.

I built a brand new shelf tonight next to a fridge that I had looted.  Went away for a bit, returned to base to find the lootable objects had been cleaned up of course, but my new shelf that was right next to it was also gone.  This was in a dev environment with no one else on the server.

Shelf's that are near lootable furniture items are being deleted when the furniture is cleaned up.

I built a brand new shelf tonight next to a fridge that I had looted.  Went away for a bit, returned to base to find the lootable objects had been cleaned up of course, but my new shelf that was right next to it was also gone.  This was in a dev environment with no one else on the server.

Whenever that happened to me, the shelves reappeared after the restart.