#SEM - Simple Epoch Missions v0.8.1 + 0.8.3 test

KiloSwiss

I check this out.

Please next time You encounter a kick caused by a "AddweaponCargo Restriction", make sure You provide the files "addweaponcargo.txt" and "addweaponcargo.log" instead of just telling me the kick reason.

Same goes for Script Restriction and scripts.txt/.log etc.

Greez KiloSwiss

I check this out.

Please next time You encounter a kick caused by a "AddweaponCargo Restriction", make sure You provide the files "addweaponcargo.txt" and "addweaponcargo.log" instead of just telling me the kick reason.

Same goes for Script Restriction and scripts.txt/.log etc.

Greez KiloSwiss

sorry mate im kinda a noob when it comes to these things, but learning!

- #0 "launch_RPG32_F" 0:0   is from addweaponcargo.log where the person was kicked.

addweaponcargo.txt:

5 "" !="(Binocular|Rangefinder|Hatchet|MeleeSledge|ChainSaw|MultiGun|Rollins_F)" !="(ruger_pistol|speargun|1911_pistol|akm|m14|M14Grn|m16|m16Red|m107|m107Tan|m249|m249Tan|m4a3)_epoch" !="SMG_(01|02)_F" !="hgun_(PDW2000|ACPC2|Rook40|P07|Pistol_heavy_0[1-2]|Pistol_Signal)_F" !="LMG_(Mk200|Zafir)_F" !="srifle_(EBR|GM6|LRR|DMR_01)_F" !="arifle_(Katiba|Katiba_C|Katiba_GL|SDAR|TRG21|TRG20|TRG21_GL|Mk20|Mk20C|Mk20C_plain|Mk20_GL|Mk20_plain|Mk20_GL_plain)_F" !="arifle_(MXC|MX|MX_GL|MXM|MXM_Black|MX_GL_Black|MX_Black|MXC_Black|MX_SW|MX_SW_Black)_F"

sorry mate im kinda a noob when it comes to these things, but learning!

- #0 "launch_RPG32_F" 0:0   is from addweaponcargo.log where the person was kicked.

addweaponcargo.txt:

5 "" !="(Binocular|Rangefinder|Hatchet|MeleeSledge|ChainSaw|MultiGun|Rollins_F)" !="(ruger_pistol|speargun|1911_pistol|akm|m14|M14Grn|m16|m16Red|m107|m107Tan|m249|m249Tan|m4a3)_epoch" !="SMG_(01|02)_F" !="hgun_(PDW2000|ACPC2|Rook40|P07|Pistol_heavy_0[1-2]|Pistol_Signal)_F" !="LMG_(Mk200|Zafir)_F" !="srifle_(EBR|GM6|LRR|DMR_01)_F" !="arifle_(Katiba|Katiba_C|Katiba_GL|SDAR|TRG21|TRG20|TRG21_GL|Mk20|Mk20C|Mk20C_plain|Mk20_GL|Mk20_plain|Mk20_GL_plain)_F" !="arifle_(MXC|MX|MX_GL|MXM|MXM_Black|MX_GL_Black|MX_Black|MXC_Black|MX_SW|MX_SW_Black)_F"

Just add this on addweaponcargo.txt : !="launch_(RPG32|NLAW|Titan_short|Titan)_F"

so it should look like this :

5 "" !="launch_(RPG32|NLAW|Titan_short|Titan)_F" !="(Binocular|Rangefinder|Hatchet|MeleeSledge|ChainSaw|MultiGun|Rollins_F)" !="(ruger_pistol|speargun|1911_pistol|akm|m14|M14Grn|m16|m16Red|m107|m107Tan|m249|m249Tan|m4a3)_epoch" !="SMG_(01|02)_F" !="hgun_(PDW2000|ACPC2|Rook40|P07|Pistol_heavy_0[1-2]|Pistol_Signal)_F" !="LMG_(Mk200|Zafir)_F" !="srifle_(EBR|GM6|LRR|DMR_01)_F" !="arifle_(Katiba|Katiba_C|Katiba_GL|SDAR|TRG21|TRG20|TRG21_GL|Mk20|Mk20C|Mk20C_plain|Mk20_GL|Mk20_plain|Mk20_GL_plain)_F" !="arifle_(MXC|MX|MX_GL|MXM|MXM_Black|MX_GL_Black|MX_Black|MXC_Black|MX_SW|MX_SW_Black)_F"

I have version 3.0 working like a charm. Ai are brutal (most) the time engaging from 400m+ and no kicks for rockets etc. I'll wait a little longer and give Kilo some time to smooth th edges. Thanks again Kilo for making this it added MUCH needed events to this mod.

Here is another test pre-release for You, this time it has the "debug" flag to false, so everything works like it should (no mission despawn after 5min).

SEM_v0.5_TEST.zip (fixed)

re-packed the file with debug OFF so the missions will not time out after 5 minutes.

Changes:

- Added Mission end notifications (mission fail or mission success)

- Added sounds when a mission starts or ends (nothing annoying, don't worry)

- Made the AI react directly to any possible threads (they will reck Your players)

- Fixed createVehicle Restriction kick (the BE exception for one rocket type was wrong)

- Other changes are described in the readme.txt and inside the changelog.txt

Please report back and provide logfiles if anything goes wrong.

@FrenzyFire000

This is not part of my scripts, I nowhere use "drawIcon3D".

Also a big thanks to anyone who provides support and answers questions when I'm not around!

34861468.jpg

Greez KiloSwiss

have players joining getting kicked for Battleye #61 "{ drawIcon3D _x } forEach drawPlayerIcons_array;"

Just started this today, these are all new players. Is this part of the missions that needs a BE correction?

Thanks

Looks like an attempted ESP hack to me. Saw this on my server last night too.

Hello everyone, I am new to the community and server configurations. I need a hand in what I have done several times the installation of the mission, but I always come to be kicked out of the game for BattlEye script restriction # 20, are expelled even the players who enter my server .. I read the guide filters BattlEye but not I still can not understand something right .. How can I fix? I tried in every way! You are great! Thank You

i tried v3 e v4

I have to back up tylerjohnson on this, because I made the same thing today.

Re-installed the server completely and have not received a single kick because of this so far.

I did it because I received a strange setDamage restriction kick everytime i startet the server and this method might help you with your problem too.

EPOCH is in early Alpha stage, so people should be aware that they eventually lose their profiles.

Greez KiloSwiss

Just tried V0.5 and i died doing the bandit camp mission, as soon as i died the mission failed, then the plane crashsite mission spawned, again died :lol: it also instantly failed.

Doing the Supply Van mission, i've died twice and it was still running, 3rd time i went back it also ended.

Also some sytax errors in the announcements

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bifv66cjrvvagd8/2014-12-30_00001.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yx666l016vy50o/2014-12-30_00002.jpg?dl=0

Thanks for the report Richie

What you described is normal behaviour.

If the time is up, the mission checks for any nearby players, if no alive player is around, it says that the mission has timed out.

So if a players hides in some cover near to a mission it will never time out.

For the syntax errors, it seems You don't use the updated init.sqf

The part for the mission announcements should look like this:

"GlobalHint" addPublicVariableEventHandler { private "_sound";
	_sound = (_this select 1) select 0;
	switch(_sound)do{
		case 0:{playSound "UAV_05"}; //Mission start
		case 1:{playSound "UAV_01"}; //Mission fail (object destroyed)
		case 2:{playSound "UAV_04"}; //Mission fail (time out)
		case 3:{playsound "UAV_03"}; //Mission success
	};
	hint parseText format["%1", (_this select 1) select 1]
};
Greez Kiloswiss