#SEM - Simple Epoch Missions v0.8.1 + 0.8.3 test

KiloSwiss

Got it thanks Kilo - changed our welcome messages to state we use SEM and your name.

Noticed that the missions all spawn in and around the north area of the map now? Also the mission area has a circle with yellow crosses on it not an actual cross where the mission is...that normal?

@GH-SQ-DELTA
I can add support for MAS Weapons with auto detection of the addon.
Will not be implemented in the next update, but I write it on the "to do" list.

Greez KiloSwiss

It would be very cool, i reworked all the Crates and Boxes, because i dont want to spawn the "mas Weapons" all over the World, want to force the Players to Play the Missions to become the "mas Weapons"

but i know its not the Major Step for you and its ok, your Mission System is awesome  :) and i can wait...... but not to long  :lol:  :P  :lol:  *JOKE*

One question, if its ok. are you from Switzerland (because your NickName)

regards,

DELTA

are you from Switzerland (because your NickName)

Yes

BTW is there any way to make them harder so they are more accurate? Would be awesome...THX

sem\scripts\ai\fn_spawnAI.sqf

_unit setSkill <value>;
Use a value from 0 to 1.

any of you guys got this to work on vilayer? i cant for the life of me get this to work. Had messages working but no missions kicked in

What makes you think the hoster does influence the Mods that you are running on your server?

What kind of "messages" did you get?

Anyway, I can't help you without a proper bug report, read the .rpt of the Server, it will tell you if and what is wrong.

Then take the last working backup without SEM and install it again, following the installation instructions step by step.

Greez KiloSwiss

Yes

sem\scripts\ai\fn_spawnAI.sqf

_unit setSkill <value>;
Use a value from 0 to 1.

What makes you think the hoster does influence the Mods that you are running on your server?

What kind of "messages" did you get?

Anyway, I can't help you without a proper bug report, read the .rpt of the Server, it will tell you if and what is wrong.

Then take the last working backup without SEM and install it again, following the installation instructions step by step.

Greez KiloSwiss

not so much they dont , just seems bloody more difficult lol. I have followed them step by step and still get waiting for epoch to start . I have reinstalled another server which i am going to try this one more time on. I will report back with logs man. 

Thank you very much for a great Mission pack. As a new server manager I found your installation instructions very easy to understand.

If I may ask is there a way to have items spawn at random rates within the loot container? for example 1-6 Salvage Metal.

I'm using bellow to add it to the container.

_box addItemCargoGlobal ["ItemCorrugated", 5];

Many thanks again.