14:41:27 
14:41:27 InitSound ...
14:41:27 InitSound - complete
14:41:27 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
14:41:27 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
14:41:28 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init
14:41:29 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2378, Steam Query Port: 2379
14:41:30 Connected to Steam servers
14:41:52 Server error: Player without identity Reed (id )
14:41:58 Starting mission:
14:41:58  Mission file: overpoch (__cur_mp)
14:41:58  Mission world: Chernarus
14:41:58  Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\
14:42:04 Strange convex component07 in ca\buildings\misc\lampa_sidl_2.p3d:geometry
14:42:09 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
14:42:09 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
14:42:09 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
14:42:09 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
14:42:10 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
14:42:10 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
14:42:10 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
14:42:10 "Epoch: Init Compiles"
14:42:10 "MODS: Checking for mission file"
14:42:10 "MODS: PreLoaded Running"
14:42:10 "MODS: PreLoaded Finished"
14:42:10 "Continuing to load Epoch"
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim1.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idle.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idle1.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol1.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idlepistol.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idlepistol1.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimtopistol.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimtopistol_end.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimfrompistol.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimfrompistol_end.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_binoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_binoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idleunarmed.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idleunarmed1.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_binoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4die.rtm not found or empty
14:42:11 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4diepistol.rtm not found or empty
14:42:15 "#SEM: Start Simple Epoch Missions"
14:42:15 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

toke me a few hours it didn't don on me that it was SEM, i wiped my whole server , uploaded fresh pbo, was looking for server Not Ready [Error 02] on the web  along with all my players getting kicked by PLAYER_REJECT_NotReady1

its been a eventful night then came across this. deleted SEM ....problem fixed

don't know if the RPT will help but i posted some of it

question i have now if i go back to v0.6 will it be ok with the new Init.sqf or do we need to go back to the old one?

Always use the init.sqf provided with the download and add the right exceptions to Your BE filters.

Don't mix them up or You will get Be restriction kicks or unwanted behaviour of the AI and probably brake some of the eventHandlers too.

Just a little update:

I have made a few successfull test runs with the new (fixed) v0.7, tweaked the AI becaviour (they now get their targets individually assigned) and also added a 3 step punishment if people run over AI with their cars.

1. AI does not drop any weapons and all gear is removed, so nothing to loot.

2. Tyres get damaged (slow car = easy target).

3. If You run over the last remaining unit with Your car then...

I go to sleep now, will make more tests tomorrow and release it on friday maybe saturday.

Greez KiloSwiss

heya KiloSwiss? can you do a Github for your Server Missions? and If yea need any help I got many years experience working with the guys with all sorts of Mods/addons/scriipts etc, and server repacks u name it, I was part of it :D under an Old name of course... :P

and thanks for your missions there real fun... i actually was able to add MAS items to it and other addons with custom stuff, just had to make sure BE had the Exception in the proper location like usual... sure used to the arma 3 server and Epoch filters now :)

Always use the init.sqf provided with the download and add the right exceptions to Your BE filters.

Don't mix them up or You will get Be restriction kicks or unwanted behaviour of the AI and probably brake some of the eventHandlers too.

Just a little update:

I have made a few successfull test runs with the new (fixed) v0.7, tweaked the AI becaviour (they now get their targets individually assigned) and also added a 3 step punishment if people run over AI with their cars.

1. AI does not drop any weapons and all gear is removed, so nothing to loot.

2. Tyres get damaged (slow car = easy target).

3. If You run over the last remaining unit with Your car then...

I go to sleep now, will make more tests tomorrow and release it on friday maybe saturday.

Greez KiloSwiss

awesome KiloSwiss :D, if you need help with the test i'm good for it, always am and always was :) were you part of the arma 2 mission team?

Version 0.7 TEST (debug disabled) is here: SEM_v0.7_TEST.zip

Give it a try and attach the RPT logfiles to Your posts if you report any bugs.
I will run the very same version on my little (12 slots) test server over night:

Name: "Kilos testserver by Nitrado.net"

IP: 5.62.104.80:2302

Password: sem

The Server will eventually go down if I need it to do another test run or some debugging.

Greez KiloSwiss

Is anyone getting Script Restriction #20 i can not figure this out for the life of me? Any Help is greatly appreciated.

This is the error I am getting,

09.01.2015 17:59:04: TorchGodz - #20 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\init.sqf"

[] execVM "scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf";

[] execVM "custom\welcome.sqf";

[] execV"

[] execV"

Have a look to your init.sqf.... seems like there is something wrong with the last line, after

this line looks like bad, there is no M after V.....

[] execV" <--wrong
[] execVM" <--right

Not sure if this is the error, please check it out...

@TorchGodz

Please don't hijack my thread to solve some issues that were not created by my mission script, thanks!

If You use someone elses Scripts in Your init.sqf, then add their exceptions for the BE filters and/or ask them for help.

Important:

If you want help in resolving Your issues, then upload the Script that creates the BE Kick, the scripts.log and the scripts.txt file as attachment to Your posts.

And read this Thread here if You want to continue in customizing the client files:

This will explain how to handle BE script/createvehicle/publicvariable/etc. kicks.

It's always better to learn, how You can help Yourself, than always have to count on someone else ;)

@CH!LL3R

The "execVM" is just cut there because the BE log only shows a small area of the code around where the BE filters found a positive match.

Greez KiloSwiss

Your BE kick is clearly not related to my mission script!

Look at line 21:

7 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !="execVM \"\MPMissions\epoch.altis\scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf\""
After the filter "exec" You have an exception for "\scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf" from Your init.sqf, but you don't have any other exceptions (besides the default ones) and from what I can read in Your postet BE log entry, there are at least two more custom execVM in the init.sqf that need an exception.

You clearly messed up something in Your init.sqf, take a backup and repeat the steps carefully.

And add the content of my init.sqf after/below every other custom stuff You have in there.

That's all I can say to help, You will have to figure out the rest by Yourself.

Read the link I postet above and You will be able to fix these BE kicks in about less than an hour.

Greez KiloSwiss