#SEM - Simple Epoch Missions v0.8.1 + 0.8.3 test

KiloSwiss

Can't wait tbh. It would be great to possibly have them call for backup if they aren't cleared within X amount of time maybe. Backup could be delivered by paradrop or maybe even a team in a vehicle - that would add pressure to clear rather than sit in the woods at 500m and snipe them.

I appreciate this is going to be down the line a bit so will be patiently waiting.

*subscribed*

I almost lost my mind while trying to get the AI to move around inside the area around the objective.

It took me a few hours of testing any possible way and wondering until I found this Issue in the official ArmA3 Bugtracker:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21800

Please everyone register there and vote this up so we can make the AI move around after their locality has been changed from Server to client.

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback so far, I will give You the promised update tomorrow, but now I need some sleep.

Greez KiloSwiss

Sometimes kicked all players with 28.12.2014 13:13:50: Player (87.xxx.xxx.xxx:2304) ecef4d6712a0dd4c61xxxxxxxx - #4 "1 = "#particlesource" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;
_smoke1 attachTo [_v,[0,0,0],"engine_effect_1"];
_pos = getPos _smoke1;
dele"

My Battleye Filter is: 7 attachTo !"EP_light attachTo [player];" !"_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !"_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !"EPOCH_staticTarget attachTo[player];" !"EPOCH_target attachTo[player];"

Thank you Kilo  :) Nice work

that works fine on a hosted gameserver:

@2b. - i did both

1a. Copy the folder "@a3epochmissions" into the root folder of Your ArmA3 dedicated server
    2b. Add the modfolder to Your server startup parameters: -mod=@Epoch;@epochhive;@a3epochmissions
    OR
    Copy the file "a3epochmissions.pbo" inside the @epochhive/addons/ folder.

I'm currently updating the loot for the boxes and then the new update is ready for release, sorry that you all had to wait for so long.

In the meantime here is something to watch:

This video shows the randomization of the AI loadouts.

And did You see that guy with the rocket launcher?

He will eventually kill You if you try to drive over the AI with Your car ;)

@Tricks

The SEM work on both dedicated or localhost servers.

@dennis_stk

Please read the install instructions inside the file readme.txt and add the right exceptions to Your BE filters.

Greez KiloSwiss

Update to v0.3 now available for download in the start post.

Please report any issues or wishes You have here in this thread.

If there is an error, send me the RPT Log of your server.

@Stranger

I don't own infiSTARs AntiHack so I can't test my Missions with it enabled.

Please contact infiSTAR directly if You look for an answer/solution to Your problem.

Have Fun

Greez KiloSwiss

Hey KiloSwiss, I did notice the AI seem a lot smarter, and do venture out a little farther from the AO. One problem I did notice though, that the AI are back to not doing any damage to myself. It was working perfectly before the update, so not sure what happened, or what I may have done wrong.

Great changes to the loot, and the soldier load outs though. Thank you!

@LunatikCH

The AT units have unlimited ammo and their rocket launchers will get removed immediately when they die.

@cyncrwler

Not Your fault but mine.

There is something I forgot in the last upload which causes the old bug, that fresh spawned players do not take damage from the AI.

Everyone who downloaded v0.3, please download the new (fixed) v0.3a or do the following steps:

Open the file "fn_spawnAI.sqf" and remove the two // in the line 246 so it looks like this:

[_unitGroup, _pos] spawn SEM_fnc_AIsetOwner;
Sorry for this little mistake.

Greez KiloSwiss