5 players looking for a small yet awesome server to play on?

Snydessss

We are currently looking for an Arma II Epoch server/Community to play on with 10-15 people on everyday. We live in the central United States and want no higher than 120 ping. I would like to see a simple pvp server but with custom add-ons.

Drop by and check out the server in my signature. It's a relatively new server with the numbers you are looking for. All new players get a starter kit as well as an armored vehicle and you don't have to donate a cent to get it. The server is out of NY so you should get good ping times from your area. We run on a vds but we will be moving to a full dedicated box as soon as its installed in the data center. There's a good mix of players as well as some crazy AI. The server is geared towards veteran players but all are welcome.

-CJ-

• 4 weeks later...

If you guys are considering moving to Arma 3 Epoch - Chernaurus.

Stock epoch with mas weapons upgrade.

PVP focussed,

dynamic loot spawns,

missions

Fits what you guys are looking for from your description.

www.teamplayergaming.com

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently looking for an Arma II Epoch server/Community to play on with 10-15 people on everyday. We live in the central United States and want no higher than 120 ping. I would like to see a simple pvp server but with custom add-ons.

Hey come check out our server! So far, everyone that has started playing has said that they love my server after playing on it for awhile. I have added a LOT of mods and still have more plans for the server! Still looking for even more mods to add so there is ALWAYS something to do!

http://outsidersgaming2014.enjin.com/

Outsiders Gaming 2014

69.162.122.162:6302

Starter Kits available to new players when they find a place for their base! Any player that brings in new players will receive a Briefcase for each new player they bring in as long as they play regular on here.

- Single Currency

- DZAI

- DZMS

- DZMS Hotspots

- WAI

- Self Bloodbag

- Flip Vehicle

- Suicide

- Service Points

- Snap Build

- Remote Start/Lock/Unlock
- Weedfarms
- Bury Body
- Elevators
- Sell from Vehicles/Backpack
- Call Care/Med Packages
- Animated Armored SUV/MV22
- Tow & Lift
- Paint Vehicles
- Plot Management
- Vehicle Key Changer

Map Addons Include

- Sector C

- Sector FNG

- Upgraded NWAF

- Updgraded NEAF

- Upgraded Balota

- CDC Balota

- Coast Racetrack (Weekly Events) (Nice Prizes)

- Event Arena

- Stary Stadium

- Qdoba City

- AI City (Near NE Dam)

- Random Military Camps

- Random small towns

- 4 Caves

Active Mature Admins!

If you're looking for a professional server that has a large focus on both PVP and Coop (vs. AI) play, look no further. We're also sporting the latest, bleeding edge build of Epoch server, so you get to try out some of the 1.0.6 functionality early (without having to upgrade). I've written many of the server's mods myself, while borrowing and customizing the best mods that are already out there. Some of our functionality includes a player bleedout/revive system for more dynamic coop play, cheap base maintenance, epoch AND origins base building, custom missions (made by me), dynamic battle/ambient music and much, much more.

Hope to see you on soon! weedwizards.enjin.com

- Gandalf

• 4 weeks later...

TgsGi0X.png                               Bskpr8w.png

We have been hosting servers in Australia now for almost 2 years and we are now expanding into

EU and US - These servers are completely new as of March 2015. We have alot of active admins

for our AU side and will be looking to recruit more admins for the EU and US. Come and check out

our new Servers and get a headstart while they are Brand new and Fresh Hives.

Features:

* Coin system (No banks at traders)

* Advanced Trading

* Custom Map / Traders + Extra Level Hero and Bandit Traders

* Spawn select / Halo Drop

* Deploy Bike / Motorbike / Mozzie

* Snap Build Pro

* Indestructable Bases (not including Doors / except for militarized server)

* Indestructable Locked Vehicles

* No Weight

* Plot Management (maintain from plotpole)

* Hero and Bandit Missions

* Supply Drops + more custom drops

* Refuel / Repair and Rearm

* + more!

TEAMSPEAK: ts3.zrclan.com:9244

SERVERS

AU w3QJnXq.png

ZERO REMORSE AU Epoch 24/7 Day 1.0.5.1 Chernarus #1 - 119.252.191.147:2302

ZERO REMORSE AU Epoch 1.0.5.1 Chernarus #2 - 119.252.191.147:2502

ZERO REMORSE AU Epoch 24/7 Day Militarized 1.0.5.1 Chernarus - 119.252.191.147:2402

ZERO REMORSE AU Overpoch 1.0.5.1 Chernarus - 119.252.191.147:2302

EU CoqVVBh.png      ALL FRESH HIVES FROM March 9th, 2015

ZERO REMORSE EU Epoch 24/7 Day 1.0.5.1 Chernarus #1 - 5.196.90.36:2302

ZERO REMORSE EU Epoch 1.0.5.1 Chernarus #2 - 5.196.90.36:2502

ZERO REMORSE EU Epoch 24/7 Day Militarized 1.0.5.1 Chernarus - 5.196.90.36:2402

ZERO REMORSE EU Overpoch 1.0.5.1 Chernarus - 5.196.90.36:2602

US i0Oo4oh.png      ALL FRESH HIVES FROM March 9th, 2015

ZERO REMORSE US Epoch 24/7 Day 1.0.5.1 Chernarus #1 - 69.147.237.107:2302
             ZERO REMORSE US Epoch 24/7 Day Militarized 1.0.5.1 Chernarus - 69.147.237.107:2402