help

RhysSmyth

My name is Rhys Smyth i am not a hacker and never have been and pears only believe they destroy games but anyway i need help iv a rare problem with battle-eye client not responding. It is only on Arma 2 Epoch & Arma 3 Epoch.

I usually get into the lobby and hit continue on into the game but then after around 2 minutes of waiting it comes up on my screen no message received then i get kicked but the weird thing about it is that its completely random i could try get in a server maybe 35 times and get the no message received but try the 36th time and it would allow me into the game. 

iv also tried 2 different internet providers thinking it could be that but it hasn't helped. i found a solution that seemed to work but has stopped working witch was:

uninstall battle-eye then re install then verify game cache then open all the arma games to the start menus then try to join & it would allow me in but then if  was to leave that game and try to get back into the exact same lobby it would get the no message received thing.

iv been fighting this stupid thing for ages now searching the internet for a fix iv tried every silly little fix there is.  

Hello there,

The only thing I can suggest you, is to connect to any game servers, stay in the lobby a minute or two, and wait that Battleye reports it's completely updated. If you got the same issue when you got BE updated, it may be an issue with your PC (the BE service won't start) and you may need to refresh your OS.

Thanks,

- Michel

Yeah, sounds like the BEclient.exe isn't running on your pc.  There may have been something that stripped it from initializing on your end.  I would suggest re-downloading the BEclient.dll from www.battleye.com, & checking your file integrity through steam.  You may also want to check your (Start-->Run-->msconfig) to make sure you don't have Battleye disabled.

Hi there,

1) delete these DLLs:

C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2\BattlEye

C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye

C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\ArmA 3\BattlEye

2) Exit your steam

3) Launch steam as an administrator

4) Launch all 3 games from your library once and quit. (You need to launch A2, too to be able to play on Cherno servers)

This should by default install latest BE dlls for you, if not, while running as admin, launch your game and join a random server from MP lobby to force BE install. The problem sometimes can be lack of admin rights, since an application is trying to update files in protected folders.